Groghead in trouble...

Started by Boggit, December 18, 2018, 11:15:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Ubercat

Funds sent. Stay strong brother.
"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labelled a radical 50 years ago, a liberal 25 years ago, and a racist today."

- Thomas Sowell

Sauron

Hi fellow wargamers, last message from Malraux before Christmas. I wish to thank MikeGER, Michael Colello, Lucas Rhodes for their generous money sending. In fact for now I have enough money for the 3 or even 4 upcoming weeks so thanks to you all for your support, I realy appreciate your kind words and your financial support as some of you must surely deal with life issues too like Charles (boggit). :)
Today another protest march for the gilet jaunes, 10 of them died at the Streets since the beginning of the protests; crushed by cars some accidentlly, some intentionaly by peoples who can't stand to have to wait a few minutes or by pas the barricades 30 meters farter... >:(I was with them in november, the merdias are lying when they say they are nazies or anarchists! They let pass nurses, doctors or pregnant women but when you challenge the french state, always you will be branded as nazies, or something like that but when the antifa tries to burn policemen in their cars and burn shops and assault ramdomly peoples then its ok for the merdias...

Anyway, I prey (and I'm not even religious lol) they will prevail in their struggle against the corrupt french governement. :bd:

Again a merry Christmas to your all and thanks to you I will not sleep in the cold those upcoming weeks! Many thanks to your all! :) :) :)

bbmike

Great to hear, Sauron!  O0  [I'm the Michael Colello you listed.  8) ]
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Boggit

Not much to add as Sauron is making already himself known.

All I can really say from the emails I get from him, is that he deeply appreciates the generosity and kindness shown to him by fellow Grogs. He is not yet out of the woods, but you have all made a significant difference to him.

For me, I am heartened that when so many bad things are happening in the world there still remain such thoroughly kind and decent people willing to help someone they may know little or not at all. I am proud to be associated with you. :hug:

I hope you all had a great Christmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia etc (insert here ;)) holiday, and I wish you all a very happy New Year.  :)
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sauron

Hello fellow wargamers. I write you from Haguenau (40 Km or so north from Strasbourg) where thanks to your support I could rent a chamber (wifi include  ;) ) by using the RB&B service on a cheap offer considering the period. It prevent me from beeing exposed the new year eve wich is very chaotic in Strasbourg (the burning of cars first occured in Strasbourg in the late 90's...) and homeless peoples are often the target of the "youths" (maghrebians and africans gangs) because they are considered easy preys...So this is my last post for this year. I hope the next one will be better and thanks to you I'm in good condition to face it and already the 02 January I will meet my laywer in Strasbourg since the french state made his moves and now I will make mine as some incriminating papers who should have been send before my expulsion only came 2 weeks later in my, by then, unaccessible physical mailbox so I hope it will be soon payback time. ;)

Have all a good new year eve! :)

Vincent alias Sauron

bbmike

Same to you, Vincent! Good luck with everything.  O0
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Toonces

"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Sauron

Hello brothers in arms, I wish you and your family a very happy and good new year, stay all healthy and away from harms way. Enjoy all our favorite hooby and lets sleep the dogs of war! <:-) :D ;)
My lawyer is gathering all the papers and soon she will let me now how it will work out. As for my home search I have maybe a good news, I will tell you more when its realy offcial but for now lets say a fellow homeless buddy, an old 69 years former Historian professor gave me a usefull tipe and asked one of his friend to rent me a chamber at Mulhouse (a town roughly 100 km from Strasbourg) since he got a better offer for himself also at Mulhouse. So maybe next tuesday I will have a home (a temporary one since all my belongings are still in a rented box in Strasbourg and I'm still enttled to get a social flat)  for now it will be enough and allows me to be no more dependend from filthy dormitories (ask Charles he will confirm you since I sended him nice pictures of my condition when I was eaten alive by vermine before in early december but that's will be history and also thanks to you who helped me! :)

MetalDog

Sounds like great news, Sauron!  I will say a prayer for you and hope things work out as you have described them.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Sauron

Hello fellow wargamers, my first mail from Mulhouse where I start to find my marks. I write you from a mediatheque also there and now its official I have a chamber in Mulhouse and I'm no more on the streets. <:-) This will help me to make pressure on the french state to find me the social appartement I'm entitled to get and in the meanwhile beeing sheltered from the cold winter we have and to have a basis for operations without having to worry where I will sleep the next upcoming nights. :)
Again I value greatly your moral support from you all and also wish to thanks again for their financial support : Jason Pratt, Frederik de Raad, Lloyd Sabin, Michael Motzkus, Michael colello and Lucas Rhodes (I hope I diden't forget one lol! ;D) Your help will not be forgoten! :hug:
I will redeem myself and write more often on the forum from time to time, I have now much paper work to do and from time to time must travel between Strasbourg and Mulhouse to get paper signed and so on but this year now is starting on a good side and you all made it possible for me to be where I'm now. Again thank you all! :) :) :)