Main Menu

Time to FRIDAY!

Started by Jarhead0331, February 09, 2018, 06:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarhead0331

Subnautica, DCS 2.5, Star Citizen, Gal Civ III.

Enjoy.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Tuna

lol, darn, had a song lined up, but then took too much time when I started by listening to other songs by the band!!!

Been a taxing week work wise, in the mood for the weekend. Gonna probably be spending most of my time in Total War Warhammer!

Jarhead0331

^I always know that when I look around 6-6:30 and there is no thread yet, its a race against time! LoL
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

Tuna

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on February 09, 2018, 06:35:58 AM
^I always know that when I look around 6-6:30 and there is no thread yet, its a race against time! LoL

;D

JudgeDredd

Cool tune

F1 2017 - continue my career
ARMA III - just going to assault a town
DCS 2.5 - get those Mavericks launching. I can fire rockets, drop bombs, fire Sidearm missiles, but I've had no joy with Mavericks yet
Star Citizen - though maybe not. Last time I loaded it it was a real slugfest

And lots of rugby (well...if you support a team other than Scotland...I don't know what they were playing!)

Enjoy your gaming weekend.
Alba gu' brath

Barthheart

Rayfer

WOW...JH finally picked a good tune...maybe there's hope for us all...!  :clap:  After reading the Space Empires V thread I fired it up to check it out. Got it on sale a long time ago but never played it.

Pete Dero

Nice song.

Installed 8GB RAM extra this week (system now totals 16GB) and will see how this effects the performance of DCS 2.5.
(increasing the preload should prevent microstutters)

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Rayfer on February 09, 2018, 07:54:47 AM
WOW...JH finally picked a good tune...maybe there's hope for us all...!  :clap:  After reading the Space Empires V thread I fired it up to check it out. Got it on sale a long time ago but never played it.

I can't be held responsible for your generally poor, boring taste in music.  :crazy2: :crazy2:
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

BanzaiCat

Got a lot of work to do game-wise this weekend.

Gusington

Finished my TW Warhammer campaign in defeat an ignominy last night, after 400+ turns. I really want to start another one but must cleanse my gaming palette first with Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, Endless Space 2, and perhaps Elite, which I spent some time updating last night. Curious about House of the Dying Sun too. And Kingdom Come: Deliverance comes out Tuesday! 😎

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Gusington on February 09, 2018, 09:03:22 AM
Finished my TW Warhammer campaign in defeat an ignominy last night, after 400+ turns. I really want to start another one but must cleanse my gaming palette first with Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, Endless Space 2, and perhaps Elite, which I spent some time updating last night. Curious about House of the Dying Sun too. And Kingdom Come: Deliverance comes out Tuesday! 😎

Hmmm...maybe some Elite and Endless Space 2 for me too...how great would it be if they released Kingdom Come early so we could play over the weekend!?!
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

Gusington

You teasing strumpet...do you know something we don't??

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Gusington on February 09, 2018, 09:29:10 AM
You teasing strumpet...do you know something we don't??

No, just doing some crazy native twerking dance and praying to the game gods for it to come true. Start gyrating.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog