Who has A Wing and a Prayer

Started by JudgeDredd, December 08, 2017, 01:43:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nefaro

chemkid

thanks for the vid. reviewers note to compare to b29 made me smile... like to have something complementary but not as b29ish, looks like the game to go, for me that is.

JudgeDredd

Quote from: Nefaro on December 08, 2017, 03:00:40 PM
Saw a vid review the other day:

Thanks for that. It's on my list to watch
Alba gu' brath

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Nefaro

I expect post-game impressions..

and no more Bon Jovi, for the love of all that is aural.

Geezer

Just saw this game today (Yeah, I don't get out much  :P ) and was wondering if anyone has any more impressions of it?  I watched a Youtube play through and it looked like fun.  My concern was that there did not seem to be a lot of decisions to be made in the game.  It looks like you pick your squadron crews and your route to the target and then you let RNGesus handle everything else.  I did see something about deciding whether to make a second pass over the target if the clouds had it socked in.  Any other points where you make meaningful decisions?  Thanks.
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.  George Bernard Shaw

bayonetbrant

We've got a review on the front page ::)
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Geezer

Quote from: bayonetbrant on April 21, 2018, 04:48:42 PM

OK, all I saw in this thread was the "first look" article.  Found the review.  Thanks.
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.  George Bernard Shaw

BanzaiCat

Target For Today is very much like B-17 QotS, but it does have an option to fly multiple planes (sort of like what A Wing And A Prayer does).

JudgeDredd

No-one knows where the front page is. You have to provide a link...or a wardrobe...or a DeLorean
Alba gu' brath

mirth

Quote from: JudgeDredd on April 22, 2018, 12:21:34 AM
No-one knows where the front page is. You have to provide a link...or a wardrobe...or a DeLorean

or a TARDIS
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus