Mordor: Shadow of War release and reviews

Started by JasonPratt, October 09, 2017, 07:42:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JasonPratt

Seems like the Nemesis system is currently broken. For some reason.

ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

JasonPratt

ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

acctingman

Quote from: mirth on October 27, 2017, 08:23:49 AM
I love Angry Joe.

Can't agree more. He is everything that is good with the internet!  O0

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

Oh and the first crash they showed had me laughing my ass off. Until it happens to me.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

The crash immediately after he purchased the weapon upgrade was hilarious.

Gusington

I just watched his whole review. He is hilarious and his reactions are exactly what goes on in my head while gaming 99% of the time. Of course now I am not sure if I want to start playing Shadow of War until it is stabilized a little. Screw it, maybe I won't have any issues. It's not like I have that uber NVidia card Angry Joe has.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

Yup. Angry Joe is the man.

FWIW, I have a 1080ti and have not had a single CTD in over 10 hours of play. Granted, I have not tried to record or stream through OBS.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

mirth

Gusington

^Angry JH just kills everyone.

I played three hours of Shadow of War and did not have one CTD either. Gameplay is repetitive and I did get a little bored, though, I have to admit.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Moreb

When dongles fly? - mirth

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Moreb

Quote from: Gusington on October 28, 2017, 11:24:53 AM
^In a good way or a bad way?

In a good way. Love the baseball music and carnival barking. Hilarious. I watched his whole review also and he certainly has a love/hate for the game. Have you played any more?
When dongles fly? - mirth