A good FRIDAY brings the fire!

Started by Hofstadter, March 09, 2018, 12:23:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

If you do create an Arthurian campaign please post about it here.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

I started an 'Empire' campaign for Warhammer TW just to see what all the fuss might be about. About 7 turns in and enjoying it, could make an excellent Medieval 2 TW mod I'm thinking, minus the magic of course. Tomorrow it's off to Busch Gardens with grandkids. Hoping there's fountains of 'Busch' flowing everywhere.   <:-)
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Skwerl

Very interesting song selection Hof.  I'll have to check these guys out.

As for games:

Warhammer Total War II (just downloaded it)

If I can tear myself away from slaying Skaven, maybe a bit of Assetto Corsa.

airboy

I'm at MACE West playing different RPGs all weekend.

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Arctic Blast

Quote from: Cyrano on March 09, 2018, 10:08:49 AM
Probably, probably, probably going to GaryCon tomorrow just to look around.

Jena KS

JTS Auerstedt

Playtesting X3

FoG2 Tournament Round 3.  I'm in the top 50 of 100.  I should quit now.

GLOOMHAVEN

Going to a con...just to look around. Uh huh.

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Board gaming event tomorrow. Finally going to play TI4 with 6 players, so that should be fun and take 7+ hours. After we wrap that up, not sure. Maybe some COIN action? I'll probably bring Terraforming Mars with me as well. Always up for a game of that. And maybe The Expanse.

jamus34

There's actually a good LGS in Asheville called the Wyverns Tale. Went there last summer and was duly impressed. They do not have a lot of room so currently they only do RPG sessions onsite
Insert witty comment here.

Gusington

I am ashamed it has taken me 10 years to fire up World in Conflict...solid game.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Tuna

Gusington

^Check! It's good. Came out 10+ years ago :/

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Tuna

The one I was thinking of was something else.. HOI type game.. can't remember the name.. Supreme Commander maybe?

Destraex

All multiplayer:

• Total War Arena
    Call to Arms
    Flashpoint Campaigns tutorial
    Steel Division

Also one or two games of WOWs although I am not as keen on this game currently. Total War Arena is my current go to game. Hoping they do medieval and napoleonic as well.
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

Tuna

:wow:
Quote from: Destraex on March 11, 2018, 05:27:27 AM
All multiplayer:

Total War Arena

What's your ID in game? I think mine is HTuna

Kushan

World of Warcraft for me all weekend. Had intended to spend all day yesterday doing YouTube content but a tension headache put an end to that before it got started. I did get Prepar3d updated to v4.2. Was much less headache worsening then I feared thanks to a video a friend sent me on how to upgrade without a full reinstall.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

airboy

Quote from: airboy on March 09, 2018, 07:12:12 PM
I'm at MACE West playing different RPGs all weekend.

My imaginary characters successfully defeated imaginary monsters, demons, and villains.  Except in a Call of Cthulhu game where I was the first to successfully run away from a Color Out of Space that we lacked the equipment to both identify or damage.  My archeologist hotwired a Snow Cat in the Urals and drove it down the mountain to the closest village with a Priest and a Bar.  I told the GM that I was going to try the Priest to calm my nerves followed by the Bar if necessary.  He "ruled" that my character was found when the rest of the party had run down the mountain passed out at the bar.

No complaints on my part for that ruling.