More Pix For A Laugh

Started by bayonetbrant, January 16, 2013, 05:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W8taminute

Is that why Pike ended up in a wheel chair? 
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Sir Slash

Yeah but I hear that wheel chair had 'optional' equipment.  ^-^
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

W8taminute

Well that would explain why Pike had that perma-grin on his face.   :o
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

besilarius

Tee Hee.  They mispelled Adlai.
"Most gods throw dice, but Fate plays chess, and you don't find out until too late that he's been playing with two queens all along".  Terry Pratchett.

During filming of Airplane, Leslie Nielsen used a whoopee cushion to keep the cast off-balance. Hays said that Nielsen "played that thing like a maestro"

Tallulah Bankhead: "I'll come and make love to you at five o'clock. If I'm late, start without me."

"When all other trusts fail, turn to Flashman." — Abraham Lincoln.

"I have enjoyed very warm relations with my two husbands."
"With your eyes closed?"
"That helped."  Lauren Bacall

Master Chiefs are sneaky, dastardly, and snarky miscreants who thrive on the tears of Ensigns and belly dancers.   Admiral Gerry Bogan.

Sir Slash

What's that white stuff on the guy's pant leg? OH!   :hide:   Nevermind.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

bob48

If anyone was gonna ask, it had to be you >:D
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Sir Slash

I can't help being observant. Or 'stain-aware' ever since Lewinski.  :coolsmiley:

besilarius

When Salome had danced the Dance of the Seven Veils, and brought the head of John the Baptist to Herod.  Herod asked, "Fer dis yuh used da guid silber?"  (Red Buttons)
"Most gods throw dice, but Fate plays chess, and you don't find out until too late that he's been playing with two queens all along".  Terry Pratchett.

During filming of Airplane, Leslie Nielsen used a whoopee cushion to keep the cast off-balance. Hays said that Nielsen "played that thing like a maestro"

Tallulah Bankhead: "I'll come and make love to you at five o'clock. If I'm late, start without me."

"With your eyes closed?"

Master Chiefs are sneaky, dastardly, and snarky miscreants who thrive on the tears of Ensigns and belly dancers.   Admiral Gerry Bogan.

besilarius

It has the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval!

Wonder if Cesar used this stuff for his Joker smile?

"With your eyes closed?"

bobarossa

"and it safely washes off with acetone or rubbing alcohol."  Holy crap.

Sir Slash

Where was this stuff at back when I was trying to pick-up hot chicks at the bars? I used to have to have a buddy wink for me.  ;)

besilarius

Mattel introduces the latest Barbie Career.
Crime Scene Barbie.

Looks like Ken had a rough day.

"With your eyes closed?"

Sir Slash

Don't you just LOVE how her outfit matches the blood on the floor?  :dreamer:

Steelgrave

You could repackage this one as "Spurned Ex-Wife Barbie" as well.  Lorena Bobbitt collector's item?

bobarossa

looks like ken's headless body is draining into the dog's bowl.