Ambush! by Forum

Started by Barthheart, November 03, 2014, 12:42:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silent Disapproval Robot

I demand that UCG and Bob carry me around in a luxurious palanquin.  Or at least give me a kick-ass sword cane.

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Double Deuce

So no followup mission for the survivors?   8)

Barthheart

Yep, it's coming. About to get on a plane for a business trip but when I'm back I'll get this moving again. Next mission should not be as difficult.

Jack Nastyface

How the HELL did I miss this...?
Most awesome piece of play-by-forum gaming I've seen in a while.
Now, the problem is, how to divide five Afghans from three mules and have two Englishmen left over.

Barthheart

Quote from: Jack Nastyface on April 21, 2015, 06:39:26 PM
How the HELL did I miss this...?
Most awesome piece of play-by-forum gaming I've seen in a while.

Thanks! We might need a new player... want in?

BanzaiCat

I just did some digging in my attic and found my copies of Ambush!, Silver Star, Move Out, and Purple Heart, as well as Battle Hymn.

I'm pretty sure most of these are not complete but I'll have to check because I just found an eBay auction where all of these + the Leatherneck expansion (for Battle Hymn) are going for $610 dollars, with 11 bids thus far:

http://tinyurl.com/og4tns2

That would go a long way to a new computer! But oh man, it would be blasphemy to let all of these go, in any condition...  :buck2:

Barthheart

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on June 02, 2015, 11:22:43 AM
I just did some digging in my attic and found my copies of Ambush!, Silver Star, Move Out, and Purple Heart, as well as Battle Hymn.

I'm pretty sure most of these are not complete but I'll have to check because I just found an eBay auction where all of these + the Leatherneck expansion (for Battle Hymn) are going for $610 dollars, with 11 bids thus far:

http://tinyurl.com/og4tns2

That would go a long way to a new computer! But oh man, it would be blasphemy to let all of these go, in any condition...  :buck2:

Ahhhhh! Don't do it! You'll be sorry later!
Oh, wait, you don't part with anything.....(cough)D-Day at Normandy(cough).....

BanzaiCat

That IS yours. I need to ship it to you, I know. I just haven't had the money or time. :P

I don't think I'll miss them as I haven't cracked these open in 20-some years. Though after reviewing them I found several are missing pieces. This might be an issue for those that would want to buy it on eBay, but there really aren't too many missing pieces. My major thing is some boxes have more pieces than are stated, while others have less. I think overall there's probably two or three dozen missing counters over all five boxes. I'm pretty embarrassed to list this at all but...

Barthheart

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on June 02, 2015, 03:07:59 PM
That IS yours. I need to ship it to you, I know. I just haven't had the money or time. :P

I don't think I'll miss them as I haven't cracked these open in 20-some years. Though after reviewing them I found several are missing pieces. This might be an issue for those that would want to buy it on eBay, but there really aren't too many missing pieces. My major thing is some boxes have more pieces than are stated, while others have less. I think overall there's probably two or three dozen missing counters over all five boxes. I'm pretty embarrassed to list this at all but...

:D
Since yer missing pieces I'll offer you $20USD for the lot. I need to finish off my collection and can easily make up the missing pieces. O0

BanzaiCat

Hahahahahaha! I just listed it for $100. We will see.  :-*

Barthheart

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on June 02, 2015, 03:32:15 PM
Hahahahahaha! I just listed it for $100. We will see.  :-*

;) Good luck.