President of Chad to Boko Haram leader: surrender or die

Started by MetalDog, March 04, 2015, 07:48:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetalDog

The President of Chad, Idriss Deby, said he knew where the leader of Boko Haram, Abubakar Shekau, was and that Shekau should surrender or risk being killed.  I think that's being entirely too generous.  If you know where he is, go get him and put him on trial.

http://news.yahoo.com/chad-president-tells-boko-haram-leader-surrender-face-191731700.html
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Gusington

Why would he say anything and give the guy a chance to escape? Just quiety deploy Star to kill him in the shadows.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

Ive actually been practicing my jungle warfare skills this week.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

BanzaiCat

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on March 05, 2015, 09:23:55 AM

Hairy GILFs do not count, Star.

GDS_Starfury

but painting exterior walls behind ficus hedges does! 

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

I am convinced that "painting exterior walls behind ficus hedges" is some kind of money-shot-on-GILFs reference.

GDS_Starfury

mirth

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on March 05, 2015, 09:23:55 AM

Your Speedo getting swampy?
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

GDS_Starfury

you try wading through Gus's moist loins and staying dry!