Discuss GrogCast Season 2!

Started by bayonetbrant, September 08, 2015, 03:56:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

panzerde

Quote from: tokyodan on October 12, 2015, 08:30:43 PM
@panzerde That'd be great. Thanks. How could that 'going over the basics' be done via the PBEM system? Doesn't the game just play out the opponent's turn?

We'd do a Skype call, or TeamSpeak or something like that. You can also send notes to your opponent between turns.
"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

bayonetbrant

New episode today!

edit:  adding link before you guys start whining
http://grogheads.com/?podcast=grogcast-season-2-episode-6
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

tokyodan

Is there a show notes page with links to what's mentioned in the podcast?

bayonetbrant

Quote from: tokyodan on October 13, 2015, 04:00:09 PM
Is there a show notes page with links to what's mentioned in the podcast?

No.  That would require a level of organization that we've never shown ourselves capable of...  ;)

But we can try to go back and retrofit them!
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

These things take time. Most of us are still struggling with finding the front page. No need to overwhelm us with links to other things.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bayonetbrant

Kushan

Please don't tell us the GrogCast is dead?
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bayonetbrant

Bison

bayonetbrant

Bison

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Bison on October 20, 2015, 06:49:17 PMI question the reliability of this poll!

I don't.  Every time I go to the page, it reliably loads.

Bison

Quote from: bayonetbrant on October 20, 2015, 06:55:56 PM
Quote from: Bison on October 20, 2015, 06:49:17 PMI question the reliability of this poll!

I don't.  Every time I go to the page, it reliably loads.

But how do you know if you click away from that page that it still exists? 

bayonetbrant