Main Menu

RIP Pat Summitt

Started by OJsDad, June 28, 2016, 07:19:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OJsDad

'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

JasonPratt

I knew her health was bad; actually thought she had gone already.  :'(

Got to meet her once when I was not-dating one of her star players.  ::) (Got dropped off in her office like a puppy to sit there an hour while other business was going on. I decided to break up the not-dating pretty soon afterward.  ;) The player was really nice, but had a somewhat natural expectation that everyone nearby would revolve around her. Not selfishly, so, though. Kind of an unconscious assumption.)

As I mentioned in another thread recently, knowing Pat Summit was the coach of the Lady Vols, and/or being too stupid to be a terrorist, kept me from being detained in Montreal while trying to get back into the country!  :D As I told the customs officer: Pat Summit is a lot more important than the governor of Tennessee.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!