Hey Stags! 3D printed wargame!

Started by bayonetbrant, January 18, 2018, 01:42:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

http://www.wargamevault.com/product/229787/World-War-Tesla-Starter-Set&affiliate_id=25275

QuoteWorld War Tesla™ is a 15mm scale alternate-history wargame by James M. Ward (author of TSR's Gamma World, Deities & Demigods, and Metamorphis Alpha) and Thomas A. Tullis, where Nikola Tesla's more radical ideas such as death rays and force fields have come to fruition, changing the face of a world at war. Giant walking tanks, soldiers with rocket-packs, and flying machines armed with death rays rule the battlefield!

World War Tesla™ is the forefront of print-at-home wargaming. Say goodbye to the days of spending massive amounts of money to even have a small army to play a wargame, with World War Tesla™ even the largest vehicle can be printed for less than a dollar. All 3D printer .stl files for vehicles, troops, accessories, and even some terrain are provided, so there is no limit on how large your armies grow.

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Staggerwing

Cool stuff!

I may have to give these a try...
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

bayonetbrant

Quote from: bbmike on January 18, 2018, 07:48:07 PM
You have a 3D printer?  :o

where do you think we got the Junior General medallions for the kids at Origins?  and the OSB pins?
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Staggerwing

*looks down while scuffing tip of shoe back and forth*
I.. umm... have several of them...
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

bbmike

Quote from: bayonetbrant on January 18, 2018, 08:09:04 PM

where do you think we got the Junior General medallions for the kids at Origins?  and the OSB pins?

Hand crafted by little kids in China?
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

BanzaiCat

Grog merchandise, I'll have you know, is only made in the finest sweatshops in Southeast Asia with only minimal beati-