2017 AAR of the Year Nomination

Started by bayonetbrant, January 17, 2017, 09:07:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

Opening the new thread for this year's AAR nominations
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

Don't forget to get your nominations in :)
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

JasonPratt

ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bob48

.....all my troubles were so far away........
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

bayonetbrant

Quote from: JasonPratt on September 27, 2017, 02:24:14 PM
By when? What's the cutoff date?

end of the year - but wanted to remind everyone

mirth

bob48

Its usually around the end of December
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

bayonetbrant

Quote from: mirth on September 27, 2017, 02:30:06 PM
Of what?
the existence of this thread, like so many others these past 10 days

Silent Disapproval Robot

I think the great Photobucket culling isn't going to help.   I know my AARs got nuked by it. 

BanzaiCat

Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on September 27, 2017, 03:15:45 PM
I think the great Photobucket culling isn't going to help.   I know my AARs got nuked by it.

+1/amen to that.

mirth

Northern Fury 10.2: Anteater's Revenge - a CMANO AAR by Airborne Rifles

mirth

mirth

4 am, June 25, 1944: Operation Dauntless by MengJiao