The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gameleaper

BanzaiCat

Quote from: Gusington on September 21, 2017, 08:56:28 PM
^That is criminal!

The main criminality here is that my rig doesn't run it very smoothly. The last thing I need is trying to hide from an alien in a laggy space station!

Staggerwing

In Space no one can hear you stutter.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Gusington

BS BC - I think you're just afraid 💀

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

I space no one can smell your peep.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Greybriar

Master of Orion II: Battle at Antares, an old favorite of mine, is on sale at GamersGate for a mere 97¢ U.S.
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

Nefaro

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Greybriar

Steam is offering 60% off the Cadet Edition of Hearts of Iron IV bringing the cost down to $16.00 U.S.

If you happen to own Crusader Kings II, Europa Universalis IV, and Stellaris on Steam, you can add the Cadet Edition of Hearts of Iron IV to your Steam library for $14.40 if you buy the Paradox Grand Strategy Collection.
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

Labbug

Matrix has Warhammer 40,000: Armageddon on sale for 63% off and the expansions 50% off until October 8.

http://www.matrixgames.com/news/2372/Warhammer.40.000.Armageddon.on.Sale

airboy

Just in time for Gus for Halloween, Darkest Dungeon is on sale for $10 on steam.

Gusington

You are all gaming harlots.

How difficult is this game, really? I don't need more frustration, gaming or otherwise...

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

-budd-

If you venture to far above your station[level] you will get slapped and frustrated. As long as you realize characters will die and things will go wrong you'll be fine...embrace the suckage. You'll probably restart a few times as you learn and want to do things differently. Just spend your treasure wisely and carefully pick which characters you will invest in. The game has made me scream in both pain and pleasure, i.e. "You've got to be fuc**ng kidding me" to "Fu** ya, take that you dungeon scum" but as always YMWV.

Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Toonces

Looks like a neat game, but the reviews are not kind.  Still, if I can get 100 hours out of it before it gets too frustrating, I have to count that as a win.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs