Total War: Arena beta

Started by Millipede, October 27, 2017, 01:31:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Millipede

I just received an invite to participate in the Total War: Arena beta test. I won't be using the key they sent me so if any of you want it... PM me. First come, first served.

Millipede

Apparently no one else wants to participate in the beta either.

Destraex

I would love it thx. I played it yesterday with my son. Got others I could give it to though to play with me. Other friends.
I gave my second key to my son but he has another friend who he would like to play with.
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

Millipede

Quote from: Destraex on October 28, 2017, 08:16:13 PM
I would love it thx. I played it yesterday with my son. Got others I could give it to though to play with me. Other friends.
I gave my second key to my son but he has another friend who he would like to play with.

I sent you a PM with the code. Have fun.

Destraex

Much appreciated.
The problem with these kind of games in alpha/beta is that you know progress is all going to be wiped.
So any achievements for those that like to grind are redundant.

Nefaro

Quote from: Destraex on October 28, 2017, 09:33:30 PM
The problem with these kind of games in alpha/beta is that you know progress is all going to be wiped.

I want to check it out, too, but I'll wait until it's past the progress wipes.

Did enough MMO beta wipes, in past decades, to last a lifetime.  Has taught some patience in these things.   :))

Destraex

Quote from: Nefaro on October 29, 2017, 05:42:47 PM
Quote from: Destraex on October 28, 2017, 09:33:30 PM

I want to check it out, too, but I'll wait until it's past the progress wipes.

Did enough MMO beta wipes, in past decades, to last a lifetime.  Has taught some patience in these things.   :))

I agree. I am more patient for "some" things these days.