Every Friday you take

Started by Anguille, October 05, 2018, 01:31:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dammit Carl!

Quote from: solops on October 06, 2018, 05:01:25 PM
This weekend and next week I am going to play Hog Hunter 2018 with my special 300 Blackout attachment.

Lol.  Good luck!

Keep meaning to pick up something in .450 Bushmaster in order to get some fresh bacon but life and all of that.

Rayfer

Quote from: Toonces on October 08, 2018, 05:08:37 AM
Perhaps it would have been better if Mirth posted this....or Bison....or Banzai Cat....

But regardless....

In keeping with CJ's Morrowind post, dude, check this: 

Great video toonces...thanks for sharing.  Has me thinking of diving back into Morrowind. Have put many hours into it but never finished the main quest line.

solops

Quote from: Dammit Carl! on October 08, 2018, 07:18:29 AM
This weekend and next week I am going to play Hog Hunter 2018 with my special 300 Blackout attachment.

Lol.  Good luck!

Keep meaning to pick up something in .450 Bushmaster in order to get some fresh bacon but life and all of that.

Ooooo! I really wanted a Bushmaster, but I could not find one, or afford it at the time. All my $$$ went into the IR scope.
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly. - Winston Churchill
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin

Jarhead0331

Quote from: solops on October 09, 2018, 02:26:17 PM
Quote from: Dammit Carl! on October 08, 2018, 07:18:29 AM

Lol.  Good luck!

Ooooo! I really wanted a Bushmaster, but I could not find one, or afford it at the time. All my $$$ went into the IR scope.

Which model ATN did you get and how much did it set you back? I have night vision and want to get some IR, but so far, its been cost prohibitive.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

JH possessing night vision and IR is the ultimate weapon.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

solops

ATN Thor 640-5x-30Hz. At the time (January 2016) it was near their top of the line. I am embarrassed at how much it cost, many thousands. My wife insisted, saying that I had spent money on her for decades for jewelry and stuff, plus I was getting to be an old fart, and it was her turn to do something for me....and she did it all in one big package! Like all tech, IR has gotten better and cheaper as time goes on. I looked last spring and I think their top-of-the-line was about 6 grand and some really good stuff is available for cheaper.

BTW, the IR scope freaking AWESOME! Soooo much better than commercial light amplification for most things. I have had a blast just watching animals. I never knew how many mice and small critters crawled around feeders in the night....I even get to see the occasional owl. This on top of the usual deer, aoudads, pigs, raccoons, rabbits, bobcats, coyotes, etc.  I don't shoot anything other than predators/pigs, but I have a blast watching animals do goofy things. I checked out my dogs at about 50 yards and can actually see the ribs on the lab (short hair) at some angles.
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly. - Winston Churchill
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin