Panzer Campaigns: Tunisia '43 is available for the Google, Kindle, and iPad.

Started by Compass Rose, October 18, 2013, 03:53:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Compass Rose

John Tiller Software is pleased to announce the next step in our expansion into the mobile app market. Touch Panzer Campaigns - Tunisia '43 is now available from the Google Play Store! Releases in the Kindle App Store and Apple App Store will follow in the coming weeks.

Tunisia '43 is the first paid release in the Touch PzC series. You should install and play the original free release PzC: Panzer before installing this app as that will give you the chance to test the game engine on your device and become familiar with the interface.

This release includes 16 scenarios based on the PC Panzer Campaigns game of the same name. These scenarios allow you to play the part of the German commander during the battle against the AI commanding the Allies. The scenarios range from the initial fighting against the British, American, and French forces through the climatic battle of the Kasserine Pass as well as some hypothetical scenarios.

http://www.johntillersoftware.com/PanzerCampaigns/Tunisia43.html

While this version of Panzer Campaigns will run on large-format Android phones, it is best on an Android tablet with screen size of 7 inches or more

When you are up at the Google Play Store make sure and check out our free Modern Air Power app too. More content, and topics, are on the horizon as well.

Feel free to direct all inquires to:  Support@johntillersoftware.com

Rizik6

Unlike a lot of mobile games, this is really a solid port from the PC. If you like this series of games, like I always have, then you're probably going to enjoy this. In at least one way, for me, it's an improvement. This release has a pinch zoom which let's you set the view where you want it, taking it quickly from a wide view down to a tactical. Depending on your screen resolution, the set views could sometimes be a problem on the PC.

This has kind of reinvigorated my interest in the series. It's just so handy to play on my Fire. Need that PBEM though, as I've whined about elsewhere.

Compass Rose

Touch Panzer Campaigns - Tunisia '43 is now available for the Google, Kindle, and iPad.

bob48

Just found that I had 400 free 'gold coins' to spend on my Kindle Fire, so I just got Panzer Campaigns 'Bulge' and 'Tunisia' games for 186 each. I'd already downloaded the free base game and thought it quite good so these new additions will be welcome.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!