Main Menu

Recent posts

General Discussion / Re: The Boring Thread
Last post by Gusington - Today at 12:47:19 PM
I have been paying too much into my 401k account and have to adjust it a bit.
General Discussion / Re: The Boring Thread
Last post by Jarhead0331 - Today at 12:40:08 PM
I received my annual Escrow Account Disclosure Statement from my bank. It indicated a substantial increase in the monthly mortgage payment due to a rather large escrow shortfall. I tracked the cause down to a huge increase in the premium of my home owner's insurance policy. For no reason at all it nearly doubled. I cancelled my old policy and went with a new insurer. Mostly comparable coverage at a premium that is actually a little less than what I was paying before the increase.

Sometimes you need to take one step back to take two steps forward.

Asleep yet?
General Discussion / The Boring Thread
Last post by W8taminute - Today at 12:21:36 PM
Last night I cleaned the dryer filter by scraping away the lint build up.  Sometimes I just leave the piles of lint on top of the dryer.  Only after the pile gets too big do I force myself to throw them out into a nearby trash bin. 

Anybody got any good boring stories to share?  I mean, boring stories should be told as much as the exciting ones, no?
Computer Gaming / Re: Valheim
Last post by Maximy1 - Today at 11:03:07 AM
Hey, is anyone still playing this game? Just started playing it, so much fun.
Sexy
Music, TV, Movies / Re: Shogun - Hulu / FX Reboot ...
Last post by Gusington - Today at 08:30:29 AM
 :cannon:
Current Events / Re: Russia's War Against Ukrai...
Last post by JudgeDredd - Today at 01:17:09 AM
Quote from: FarAway Sooner on Yesterday at 04:04:49 PMI'm strictly hoping that the Welsh, the English, and the Scots all use that "sabres" spelling over the Americanized "sabers" version.  I'm sure somebody will let me know if they don't!   :Party:    :grin:
We do...well played :notworthy:
Computer Gaming / Re: Campaign Series Middle Eas...
Last post by Jason Petho - Today at 12:07:31 AM
Explained the latest news and upcoming meeting about the Campaign Series with Matrix/Slitherine. Then showed off what I was working on lately for the Iraqi's before we continued into the fighting around Port Said. The civilians are causing some interesting challenges. On the bright side the UK are finally getting their $hit together and making some progress. Oh yes, tanks hit the beaches! Woo hoo!