Hell Let Loose has been released in EA

Started by AchillesLastStand, June 08, 2019, 12:30:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Grim.Reaper on June 09, 2019, 07:00:37 AM
I know this is a counter productive question in a multiplayer game, but is communicating with teammates using headset and such required?  Or can you kind of "solo" things?

You do not need to communicate if you don't want to, but trying to play solo is a waste, and it will likely piss your squad off too when they try to designate rally points and objectives and try to coordinate to accomplish a goal. Still, you're free to play it however you want to, of course.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

MengJiao

Quote from: Destraex on June 09, 2019, 07:48:45 AM
Tried to like this in early access but just couldn't. I am happy to play post scriptum and look forward to it's next theatre which is being worked on. Actually apart from realism I don't really enjoy FPS anymore. Happy to walk for miles and almost hope I don't see action! :) lol.

I thought Post Scriptum was very cool.  Lots of great moments (my favorite was on a sloping roof covered with blood whilst confusion reigned and artillery, mortar fire airstrikes and tanks hit all around).

But...I'm getting ready to go on vacation, do summer stuff so cutting back on games...Multiplayer FPS are the first to go.

MengJiao

Quote from: MengJiao on June 10, 2019, 08:54:00 AM
Quote from: Destraex on June 09, 2019, 07:48:45 AM
Tried to like this in early access but just couldn't. I am happy to play post scriptum and look forward to it's next theatre which is being worked on. Actually apart from realism I don't really enjoy FPS anymore. Happy to walk for miles and almost hope I don't see action! :) lol.

I thought Post Scriptum was very cool.  Lots of great moments (my favorite was on a sloping roof covered with blood whilst confusion reigned and artillery, mortar fire airstrikes and tanks hit all around).

But...I'm getting ready to go on vacation, do summer stuff so cutting back on games...Multiplayer FPS are the first to go.

I'm back!  I guess I'll go see what's up with Hell-Let-Loose.  Like I said, Post scriptum was great and maybe HLL is pretty good too.  Have no idea at the moment.