Two new Mad Max movies planned

Started by besilarius, October 05, 2015, 06:38:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OJsDad

I remember hoops, but not the game, except that it was post nuke war America. 
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Sir Slash

I could never figure out if Mad Max was supposed to be 'mad'(angry) or 'mad'(crazy). The Mel Gibson Max was angry. The Tom Hardy Max was more crazy. How about a cross-over film where Tom Hardy turns out to be a Mel Gibson/Tina Turner Love Child? "The Son of Thunderdome". I'd buy a ticket.  O0
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Nefaro

Quote from: Sir Slash on April 16, 2018, 10:07:52 PM
I could never figure out if Mad Max was supposed to be 'mad'(angry) or 'mad'(crazy). The Mel Gibson Max was angry. The Tom Hardy Max was more crazy. How about a cross-over film where Tom Hardy turns out to be a Mel Gibson/Tina Turner Love Child? "The Son of Thunderdome". I'd buy a ticket.  O0

I always assumed it was the latter type of 'mad'. 

Now you got me thinking it was both.

bbmike

Quote from: OJsDad on April 16, 2018, 08:08:33 PM
I remember hoops, but not the game, except that it was post nuke war America.

Gamma World, 1st edition  O0
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

OJsDad

'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Nefaro

Isn't "hoop" also a slang term for an asshole?

;D