The other Men In Black

Started by besilarius, March 29, 2018, 06:36:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

besilarius

http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2018/03/men-in-black-self-aware-or-not/

Not Will Smith.
The description sounds a lot like various trolls, Wodin for instance.
"Most gods throw dice, but Fate plays chess, and you don't find out until too late that he's been playing with two queens all along".  Terry Pratchett.

During filming of Airplane, Leslie Nielsen used a whoopee cushion to keep the cast off-balance. Hays said that Nielsen "played that thing like a maestro"

Tallulah Bankhead: "I'll come and make love to you at five o'clock. If I'm late, start without me."

"When all other trusts fail, turn to Flashman." — Abraham Lincoln.

"I have enjoyed very warm relations with my two husbands."
"With your eyes closed?"
"That helped."  Lauren Bacall

Master Chiefs are sneaky, dastardly, and snarky miscreants who thrive on the tears of Ensigns and belly dancers.   Admiral Gerry Bogan.

TacticalWargames

No, sounds like my twin though😁 I never dreamed  that little me could  have such an impact that even years later I'd still be mentioned for good or bad.

I now see it as very amusing and look forward to future posts. Good for a giggle😉😁

Tell you what would be cool. Now if someone say Brant finds and quote all the things I said and I collect all the stuff said about me and it could be a kind of Troll Off! All done in fun obviously. I'm up for it😁

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

TacticalWargames

Quote from: Gusington on July 16, 2018, 10:15:44 AM
??? ???

Hehe...exactly😁 Perfect response. Kicking myself I didn't post same.

Thinking on I imagine many out there would take it as a compliment being compared to the Men in Black. Reading the description though it sounds more like someone with Aspergers and possible thyroid issue!

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Tpek

What is that weird website even supposed to be?
It seemed even sillier than some of the threads this forum gets (and that's saying something).

magnus

"They were pale and sickly; their clothes hung real loose and they looked as though they might expire at any moment. They appeared to have either trouble breathing, or trouble even being. "

Okay I'll bite. Why would you be afraid of two lung cancer victims at your door? Just as a disclaimer both my parents died from it. In case anyone was offended.

Sir Slash

Sounds a little like an old girlfriend. Though she had no trouble breathing. I fact she could hold her breath for incredible amounts of time. Maybe she was an alien.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

SirAndrewD

I picked a hell of a day to quit drinking.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Sir Slash

Come to think of it, that's probably why half my models as a kid ended-up put together backwards and upside down. It was the glue..... :o
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

Only an amateur blames the equipment.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Who told you that, Janet Jackson?

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

Toonces - Don't ask me, I just close my eyes and take it.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.