Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Staff Support Forum / Re: Changelog - picture heavy
« Last post by Andy ONeill on Today at 01:42:44 AM »
Scenario Editor

Test - fix cycle turned up less problems than I was expecting. Maybe I just missed some :^)

Minor fixes on unit icon.

Increase height (length) of column when in Simulation

Only show formations combobox on unit context menu when it has more than one option.
EG HQ can only have formation of "Small" and supply wagons are always column.
Wargaming / Re: What's on your table right now?
« Last post by Silent Disapproval Robot on Today at 01:00:29 AM »
I picked up Pendragon.  I have no idea why.   I didn't really take to the few COIN games I've tried so far and the period doesn't hold any special interest for me but for some reason, I'm excited to play it.

Wargaming / Re: Advice on some GMT solitaire games
« Last post by Tiamak on Today at 12:57:09 AM »
Thanks all for the feedback, much appreciated.  Ordered Comancheria as it seems a great solitaire game!!

My mistake with Unconditional Surrender, got mixed up with Space Empires, easy to do as one is WW2.... :uglystupid2:

But still am interested in Unconditional Surrender.

But D-Day at Omaha looks a great game that I have to own!  I'll leave some hints for the family, and maybe Santa will visit...
Computer Wargaming / Re: DCS Discussion
« Last post by mikeck on Today at 12:01:01 AM »
Iím in. I want to blow stuff up but I donít want to have to read a 30 page book and spend 20 minutes getting the engines turned on
Computer Wargaming / Re: IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad Discussion
« Last post by MengJiao on Yesterday at 11:09:42 PM »
Oh that sweet, sweet, sweet G-14! Don't get me wrong, the Spitfire Mk IX is a sweet ride, and just my type with clipped wings and 18lbs of boost, but that G-14 is a rocket. The primary reason I pre-ordered is the P-38, but now I think the G-14 and K-4 will be seeing a lot of flight time.

Battle of Kuban: Ju88A in trouble:

Enigmas of the Mystical / Re: The other Men In Black
« Last post by SirAndrewD on Yesterday at 10:32:38 PM »
I picked a hell of a day to quit drinking.
Enigmas of the Mystical / Re: The other Men In Black
« Last post by Sir Slash on Yesterday at 09:31:22 PM »
Sounds a little like an old girlfriend. Though she had no trouble breathing. I fact she could hold her breath for incredible amounts of time. Maybe she was an alien.
Computer Wargaming / Re: Coming soon!
« Last post by Sir Slash on Yesterday at 09:25:25 PM »
Vague and unclear dates should've already been banned a long, but not too long time ago. Sooner if possible now, but if not possible, then any point in an indeterminate  future. Or present.
Nice write-up Gus. This campaign looks good. Who's that other Tomb King you're fighting, Napoleon Bony-part?  :DD
Computer Wargaming / Re: Coming soon!
« Last post by Staggerwing on Yesterday at 08:21:16 PM »
Soon come, mon.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10