Looks like patch 1.07 released

Started by Grim.Reaper, December 06, 2015, 08:08:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grim.Reaper

http://old.wargamer.com/forums/posts.asp?t=590728

Once this becomes more of a final version with all the scenarios included, may be something for me to pickup......

Boggit

It's improving nicely with the scenarios and gameplay generally, but I think there is a LOT of work still needed for the campaigns, dealing with issues like production, reinforcements, replacements, strategic warfare etc. I believe Ron is committed to producing a very high quality result, and for that reason will be surprised if you see all that work anytime soon, just down to the volume of work as much as anything.
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat