Iron Harvest Pre-Alpha Trailer

Started by Jarhead0331, August 16, 2017, 09:47:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

OMG I want to marry the mech on mech combat in that trailer.

:D

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

OJsDad

So, it looks like a new version of Command and Conquer.
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Gusington

Except for the setting. And the mechs.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

Actually...it looks like a clone of Company of Heroes 2. Like shockingly similar...
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

That I can see. I'm curious - are there other vehicles besides mechs portrayed here like trucks, armor...horses?

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

sandman2575

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on March 12, 2018, 09:11:47 AM
Actually...it looks like a clone of Company of Heroes 2. Like shockingly similar...

I had the same reaction -- especially since I've been spending some time with CoH2 of late. Plug panzers in for the Mechs in that gameplay footage and the real difference between the two is -- ?

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

JudgeDredd

Concur - 100%!  :coolsmiley:
Alba gu' brath

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Shelldrake

Exactly what I thought after watching the trailer.
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

Gusington

I backed this last night and today received two project updates, one including the message that they have reached their funding goal in less than two days :)

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

Alpha Build 1 is released. Looks very good so far.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18