Historical Times

Started by Keunert, January 04, 2014, 02:49:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

Was your Great x 3 Grandfather in the 7 Inf. Reg., or maybe the 69th? I didn't know you had NYC roots. My family didn't get to Brooklyn until 1910. Technically I am only 2nd generation American.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

I had the information when I was huge into genealogy about 2000-2002 or so. Might have been the 7th, that sounds familiar, but I just can't remember.

I have a lot of family around Bath, NY, that I've only met once many years ago, on my granddad's side. When I was born my mom lived with my grandparents and they all moved to N. VA about three months after I came along.

I lived just a few miles from Manassas growing up, too. Never went there. :( Moved to San Antonio in 1979 or so.

Gusington

Never heard of Bath, NY...but I see on a map that it is about 250 miles from where I'm sitting...God's country.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

hmmm

the pun to use isnt funny.  :-[
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

MetalDog

Thank God there IS an end to puns!!!  YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

bob48

^I know you don't really mean that, MD.  ;D

Seriously though, this has become a very interesting thread.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

BanzaiCat

We can probably string it along for a little while longer.

bob48

Give you enough rope............

'Clip those corners'

BanzaiCat

That certainly would tie everything together. I'm knot sure MetalDog would appreciate it, though.

GDS_Starfury

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

bob48

I bet he's tongue tied now.

'Clip those corners'

BanzaiCat

He can't hang with these puns anyway.

GDS_Starfury

since the stories of our forefathers have tied us together lets not get to funny.

ComradeP

It's a rope-a-dope, MetalDog will lash some punishment together soon.

Thanks for the link Keunert, some unique photographs there.
The fact that these people drew inspiration...and then became chicken farmers - Cyrano, Dragon' Up The Past #45

bob48

'Clip those corners'