The weapons of your service

Started by Keunert, April 13, 2012, 01:51:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Centurion40

I avoided it like the plague.  The C2 was bad enough!!
Any time is a good time for pie.

shlomz

The weapon I've used the most is the CAR-15 (or some derivative of it). You could add to the list the M16, Galil (AR, SAR, Micro), AK47, UZI (SMG, Pistol),  MAG (M249), 52mm mortar and various handguns.

Keunert

Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative.
Oscar Wilde

Special K has too much class.
Windigo

shlomz

LongBlade

Quote from: shlomz on September 25, 2012, 07:08:15 AM
Damn! My secret's out!

LOL! You look good with a beard. Very biblical.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Smuckatelli

Shlomz...watch out for that 203 guy.....he's got you back covered the wrong way.. ;D

Windigo

Quote from: Smuckatelli on September 27, 2012, 01:17:52 PM
Shlomz...watch out for that 203 guy.....he's got you back covered the wrong way.. ;D

given that you can't see through the door at the layout and their possible field of fire coverage(camera looking back) I assume there is something else wrong (given that hi-low seems covered)

soooo?
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

LongBlade

Look closely: Slomz's eyes are like a lizard's - he's got the entire room covered.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Jarhead0331

Quote from: LongBlade on September 27, 2012, 04:30:57 PM

Look closely: Slomz's eyes are like a lizard's - he's got the entire room covered.

doesn't matter, the entire image was captured under Chuck Norris's beard.  He has the entire IDF covered.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

GDS_Starfury

Toonces - Don't ask me, I just close my eyes and take it.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Tpek

Just noticed this thread.
Nothing special really (was not a combat role).
Just M16/A1 and Uzi SMG.

Alpinejager

The Bushmaster,

was involved in the testing of this weapon at the arctic test center during the late '70's. it was planned to replace the 45cal for heavy weapons crewmen etc. the army turned it down, but i think the air force did finally pick it up.

shlomz

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on October 13, 2012, 10:28:15 AM
any time on the Tavor Shlomz?
A little. Feels a bit strange at first, and I had trouble when inhaling the gunpowder fumes, since the ejection is right beneath one's nose.

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Centurion40

Quote from: shlomz on November 08, 2012, 04:35:51 PM
Quote from: GDS_Starfury on October 13, 2012, 10:28:15 AM
any time on the Tavor Shlomz?
A little. Feels a bit strange at first, and I had trouble when inhaling the gunpowder fumes, since the ejection is right beneath one's nose.

Oh yeah, look at that!  Who thought THAT was a good idea?

Any time is a good time for pie.