The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CJReich46

GOG.com has a Spring Sale.

I spotted a few:

Divine Divinity 0.59   Yep. That's right. 59 pennies.
Divinity: Original Sin (this is the enhanced version) 7.99
(update: it's 9.99 now)
So tempted.

" He either fears his fate too much
Or his deserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch
To win or lose it all."  - James Graham 1st Marquis of Montrose

AchillesLastStand

Quote from: CJReich46 on March 25, 2019, 09:53:40 PM

I spotted a few:

So tempted.

Just had to chime in , Divine Divinity is a steal for 59 cents. Its one of the best single player action RPG's i have ever played.

Rayfer

Quote from: AchillesLastStand on March 26, 2019, 02:00:13 AM
Quote from: CJReich46 on March 25, 2019, 09:53:40 PM

I spotted a few:

So tempted.

+1 Fond memories of the original game. Lots of humor in it as well.

Just had to chime in , Divine Divinity is a steal for 59 cents. Its one of the best single player action RPG's i have ever played.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Wburn

Tpek

Quote from: Wburn on April 06, 2019, 02:24:17 PM
https://www.gog.com/news/release_gary_grigsbys_war_in_the_east_war_in_the_west. Out on GOG, for those real grogheads who have a lifetime to play world war 2!

You know a Wargame is hardcore when it takes longer to finish the game than the actual war.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Pete Dero

RommelFox

My ancient Egypt site:
Gods and Pharaohs

devoncop

If anyone is interested in buying Imperator Rome ....Greenmangaming are doing a very time limited offer of 25% off with the offer code SPQR25

It tipped me over the edge :-)

Game releases next week
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=534&t=92000

Link to Field of Glory Empires MP forum with Slitherine Games

Tpek

Quote from: devoncop on April 18, 2019, 02:40:33 PM
If anyone is interested in buying Imperator Rome ....Greenmangaming are doing a very time limited offer of 25% off with the offer code SPQR25

Game releases next week

I'm considering the game, however due to the large amount of times I've been burned by Paradox's games' crappy mechanics (especially when it comes to war and diplomacy), I'm so far unlikely to get this.

Also, Paradox's insane greed and DLC spam (how long will it be before the price of the full version of Imperator costs over $300?).

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Tpek on April 18, 2019, 07:33:54 PM
Quote from: devoncop on April 18, 2019, 02:40:33 PM

Game releases next week

I'm considering the game, however due to the large amount of times I've been burned by Paradox's games' crappy mechanics (especially when it comes to war and diplomacy), I'm so far unlikely to get this.

Also, Paradox's insane greed and DLC spam (how long will it be before the price of the full version of Imperator costs over $300?).

I don't know, the DLC is optional and a lot of it just useless cosmetics where you don't have to buy it all.  But for people that really like the game, it's been out for (7) years now with new content and support still happening, which many games don't do that.  And if you did buy all $300, that's about $42 a year which diehards of the game might not think is so bad to keep the game alive.  And if people are in the camp all the released DLC should have been released with the first version, we might have had to wait (7) years to get the game and all this stuff in the first place.

With that said, I do find the paradox games hard to manage but I did pre-purchase Rome.....based on early previews hoping it is a little more accessible and easy to get into.....who knows.

Tpek

Ohh well, with a 25% off I might as well try it out :P

jamus34

Gorogoa on sale for $6.74 on GOG is a no brainer at that price.

Game is pretty short but very well done puzzler.
Insert witty comment here.