Skull Tales: Full Sails!

Started by jmkinki, May 08, 2018, 01:43:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jmkinki

Greetings friends,

We have listened to the requests of many of fans, and we can finally announce our new ADD-ON with 40 aged metal coins of 25mm in diameter and a thickness of about 1.5-1.8mm. With our own spectacular design, this great set of coins will bring: 20 coins in copper color, 10 in silver and 10 in gold.

But that's not all, we've also updated the English (http://www.eclipseeditorial.com/skulltales/Skull-Tales-Manual-KS-ENG.pdf) and Spanish (http://www.eclipseeditorial.com/skulltales/Skull-Tales-Manual-KS-ENG.pdf) rulebooks with relevant additions. The most significant one is the glossary of the 6 character classes (rogue, duelist, wise, mystical, brawler and sharpshooter) and more than 100 skills. Characters usually start with a Voyage and Adventure Skill.

Thanks!!

jmkinki

Greetings friends,

The end of this step of our journey is almost here, we continue working without pause these last hours of the campaign to ensure that the games reach your homes as soon as possible.

We are extremely thankful to you for all the support we have received during this campaign and for getting so involved with Skull Tales: Full Sail! by spreading the word in your social networks and leaving your comments here in Kickstarter. Because of this, we are giving away ALL the remaining Stretch Goals, and we are going to unlock up to the very last one!.

There are only 48 hours left!

And we want to use this occasion to also remind you of everything that has already been unlocked for Kickstarter backers of Skull Tales: Full Sail!

bbmike

Shiver me timbers, you mean I'm getting all of that?  :o
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

jmkinki

Quote from: bbmike on May 30, 2018, 05:16:12 PM
Shiver me timbers, you mean I'm getting all of that?  :o

Yes!! :bd:

jmkinki

Greetings friends,

The end of this step of our journey is almost here, we continue working without pause these last hours of the campaign to ensure that the games reach your homes as soon as possible.

At a distance, the silhouette of Tortuga Isle can already be seen, but our journey is not over! We still have 24 hours left in the Kickstarter campaign, so don't forget to tell everyone that they can still get Skull Tales: Full Sail! much cheaper than once the "Late Pledge" starts.

Skull Tales: Full Sail! still sails through the Caribbean, so join us in our cruise, there are still a few hours left before we reach Port!

Fair Winds and Following Seas!

jmkinki

Last chance to embark with Skull Tales: Full Sail!

Enjoy these last few hours of the journey. Open a nice bottle of Grog and drink to your enemies' health because Skull Tales: Full Sail! is about to become a reality and it has come to experience a thousand adventures on your tabletops.

FOR YEMAYÁ!!!

jmkinki

After several weeks at sea, Buster 'Double Tongue' cried 'land ho!' from atop the crow's nest after spotting the coast of Tortuga Isle, home of the pirates. The crew was tired, but they were bursting with pride and happiness due to all the treasure safely stored in the hold of the Southern Lady.

Father Javier directed his thanks to the heavens, accompanying each line with a swig from his flask.

The boatswain, Louis 'Draco', was still giving orders left and right. It was as if he was preparing the crew for another oncoming storm instead of docking at a friendly port – always on alert. From the helm, Sergei 'Commas' hummed a tune as he tried to mentally calculate how much his part of the booty would come to.

At the main mast, Josman 'the Hermit', Rachel 'Knots', Deezza 'Silence', and Henry 'Bullets' were bringing down the sails.

Franky 'The artist' was cleaning the deck together with his friends Charles 'Letters' and Jesús 'Broken Wrist', while 'Red' James was in a rush to pick up all the navigational charts.

In the meantime, Captain Bald Beard observed his crew with his arms crossed as he smiled from the corner of his mouth already thinking about the next journey...

Thank you, truly and deeply, thank you.

Thanks for helping to make this dream come true. Thanks for making me realize there are amazing people out there that I don't know. Thanks for making it possible that friends, family, and even strangers, can sit around a table and for one moment in their lives become pirates as they smile, shout, jump up from their chairs and have a great time. Thanks for sailing all over the world. Thanks for helping me improve my game. Thanks for putting a smile on my face that will not disappear for a long time. Thanks for your stories, time, and good wishes.

Thanks, thanks, thanks again.

BanzaiCat

I wish I could support this.

So to profess my further ignorance of how this works, you posted up there "last chance." I am guessing this means one cannot support it after today/today is the deadline?

Does that mean needing to wait until the game is published and out on the market to secure a copy?

jmkinki

Sorry, the Kickstarter campaign finished a few hours ago.

However, you can choose the late pledge option and Eclipse team shall contact you as soon as pledge manager is open.

Thanks!