Its ten to FRIDAY moving fast

Started by undercovergeek, February 17, 2017, 03:23:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ubercat

From what I can tell, the people there aren't so great anymore, either. The neighborhood I lived in is a scary slum now. I checked out my old house on Google Streetview last year and it looks like a place that crackheads might squat.
"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labelled a radical 50 years ago, a liberal 25 years ago, and a racist today."

- Thomas Sowell

Kushan

Played some Stellaris mp with historicalgamer Friday night on stream, played some World of Warcraft, played some Sovereignty on my stream yesterday (before the game crashed), and did some CMANO stuff tonight while I watched histrocalgamer play Afghanistan 11. Officially I'm off for Presidents day but I need to stick my head into the office for a few hours. After that not really sure. Picked up Attila TW, and had someone very generously gift me the DLC, so I may play that. I also may start a solo Stellaris campaign using the civilian trade and food shipping mods.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

MengJiao

Quote from: MengJiao on February 17, 2017, 06:07:11 AM
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on February 17, 2017, 05:12:13 AM
I have a lot to play...

WH40K Inquisitor Martyr
Sniper Elite 4
Star Citizen 2.6.1
Halo Wars 2
Escape from Tarkov
Empyrean Galactic Survival
WH 40K Sanctus Reach
Inner struggle as to whether to get For Honor. Trying to hold out.

Also picking up a new truck this weekend. Good times.

Maybe some DCS and maybe some ARMAIII

Oddly enough, I played Panzer Battles Normandy.  There is a sort of Operation Perch scenario, though it is kind of twisted since it has the Germans still holding Caumont on the 13th of June (I think the US 1st Infantry Division had pushed some scattered Germans out of Caumont on the 10-11th).  So I sort of fixed that up and reset it for June 10 and it has been sort of fun.

Tuna

Binge watched the second season of Homeland since Showtime was free this weekend. Played a lot of World of Warships, spreading the addiction to Jason yesterday. Barth was stubborn  ???

Had some good luck with ranked matches this morning!

Gusington

Had the house free of dogs and children and wives today. Got to catch up on The Walking Dead, Soviet Corps and Battle Academy 2, Eastern Front. I successfully held off the German onslaught on Moscow in 1941 in Soviet Corps and just completed the first Kursk mission as the Germans in Battle Academy 2. Now I have moved on to the 2nd mission and get to use some heavy German armor. GIGGITY. Might play some Sniper Elite II next (breaking it open for the first time) or I may watch Fury.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

Got some time in with Sniper Elite 2...I liked it enough to go back to it tomorrow :)

We used to have a guy who went by this handle here...not sure how much he posts anymore.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Cool pics Gus. That looks like fun. Congrats on getting the lock off of your Colt.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

Why thank you. Right after I took that picture mission #2 proceeded to kick my ass every way to Wednesday...I'll chalk it up to being fatigued from Soviet Corps and Battle Academy.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

jamus34

Quote from: Gusington on February 21, 2017, 09:32:49 AM
Why thank you. Right after I took that picture mission #2 proceeded to kick my ass every way to Wednesday...I'll chalk it up to being fatigued from Soviet Corps and Battle Academy.

Yeah the difficulty ramps up quick in SE2.
Insert witty comment here.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

Dammit Carl!

SE2 is some seriously reasonable fun.

In best Lieutenant Aldo Raine voice, "Shootin' Nazis is fine. Shootin' 'em in the nuts is even better as you know them sumbitches ain't gonna have no Nazi babies any time afterwards."

jamus34

Insert witty comment here.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Nefaro

Quote from: jamus34 on February 22, 2017, 12:14:03 PM
Gotta say it right

Gnatzis

Sounds like a New England accent..   :)

Friggin Gnatzis.