Total War: Warhammer, or Warhammer II?

Started by Ubercat, June 09, 2018, 01:11:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Slash

Don't forget the Naked Geisha Assassins. Not really, just yankin' Moreb's chain.  ;D  But seriously, there are Geisha Agents. And.... the H.M.S. Warrior, the best TW ship ever.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

I remember my financial campaigns to save enough cash to commission a Warrior class ship...those efforts turned into minigames of their own. But once I finally had one I could blast every other faction out of my way for a shamefrul dispray from everyone else. God I love that game.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Moreb

When dongles fly? - mirth

Toonces

Medieval 2>Shogun 2>Warhammer 2.

Skyrim>>Witcher 3.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Moreb

Finally getting a bit to mess around with it and I must say I'm impressed with the amount of Help, tooltips and resources available. Quite a bit of information to process but it seems as they put all of the tools to do so within the game.

EDIT: A question though. On the browser help that pops up is there a way to go back a page like in the normal help?

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Moreb

Quote from: Gusington on October 28, 2018, 07:01:01 PM
Do you mean the encyclopedia?

I'm not sure. The one that has a collapsible menu allows you to go back a page but at times when I hit hyperlinks, a window opens that I assume is through a browser. That window also contains hyperlinks and once advanced I don't see a way to go back to the previous page. Backspace on the keyboard don't seem to work.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd