must have android games

Started by Jarhead0331, September 03, 2013, 09:08:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarhead0331

I just got a shiny new samsung galaxy s4 (yes, it kicks ass). Problem is, I have no idea what the best games for the device are.  Any suggestions?
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Tpek

There are some goods games that are hard to find on the iOS (though they may have been ported already).

Like:
Cyber Knights (cyberpunk turn based RPG)
Templar Assault (pretty much Space Hulk++)

And Knights of Pen&Paper (which is now also available on the PC thanks to Paradox).

MikeGER

Quote from: Tpek on September 03, 2013, 10:25:53 AM
There are some goods games that are hard to find on the iOS (though they may have been ported already).

Tpek, the S4 is an Android phone

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Tpek

Quote from: MikeGER on September 03, 2013, 10:27:50 AM
Quote from: Tpek on September 03, 2013, 10:25:53 AM

Tpek, the S4 is an Android phone

I know, I was saying they might not be on the iTunes store. They are available for him on the Google Play store however :D

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Staggerwing

I just dipped my toe outside the Apple ecosphere and ordered a 9" Android-based Nook HD+ (refurbished because I'm a cheap bastidge, though not a farging ice hole) so I'll be interested in what gaming goodness is out here in the android wilds.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys