Ubisoft Uplay Winter Sale!

Started by trek, December 19, 2019, 03:23:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trek

Coinciding with the Steam Sale the Ubi Uplay Store has Ghost Recon Breakpoint for $19.92 which I grabbed. Epic Games is selling it for $23.99. As most of you know its' not on Steam. If you are hesitant about buying from Uplay and getting another launcher just remember if you play any Ubi Games thru Epic or Steam you're also playing them through Uplay and you already have their launcher on your system.

Happy Holiday!!!

Grim.Reaper

I am thinking of buying anno 1800 someone convince me:)

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Grim.Reaper on December 19, 2019, 03:57:44 PM

Its pretty good. My greatest disappointment is that there is no land combat. All military units and fighting takes place at sea. But the economic and colony development aspects of the game are very enjoyable.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Huw the Poo

I played the free trial earlier this week and absolutely loved it.  The gameplay (already good by the time of Anno 1404) is refined to buggery now, and the setting is gorgeous.

This being an expensive time of year is the only reason I'm giving it a miss for now, having bought Anno 2205 instead because I missed that one.  But Anno 1800 is definitely near the top of my wish list.

Grim.Reaper

sounding good....won't survive the night

Huw the Poo

Just a little thing but really impressed me - you have complete control over the day/night cycle. :)

Gusington

Are the more deluxe versions of Anno 1800 worth it or should I stick to the base game?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Dammit Carl!

Damn.  Division is discounted heavily.

Huw the Poo

Which one?  Although they're both brilliant to be honest.

Dammit Carl!

Division 2 - seriously, if you've been on the fence, bad-boy is pretty damn cheap now for the Ultra-Deluxe version and even less for the plain Jane version.

Huw the Poo

Agreed.  Lots and lots of refined, high-quality online gaming there.  The Division series has been one of my most pleasant gaming surprises of the last few years.

Dammit Carl!

Quote from: Huw the Poo on December 20, 2019, 11:30:39 AM
Agreed.  Lots and lots of refined, high-quality online gaming there.  The Division series has been one of my most pleasant gaming surprises of the last few years.

Yup.  Even turned the accent lights on my computer tower to orange to show my support!

I'll deffo re-visit Divisionland once I'm done murder-hoboing my way through GR:Breakpoint/Wildlands.

fran

Everything is well thought out...one can move pick up and move your buildings. No need have to destroy to redesign your town. Trading routes are really easy to plan. Just reached the new world in my game. At the moment I still have that 'just one more turn' feeling.

Grim.Reaper

I did pick up the gold edition of anno 1800 so looking forward to give it a try....