Cuz Curtis Loew was the finest FRIDAY to ever play the blues!

Started by MetalDog, June 14, 2019, 05:39:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jamus34

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on June 18, 2019, 09:39:54 AM
Quote from: Sir Slash on June 18, 2019, 09:07:56 AM
Arcadia, Desoto County, where men are men and women are women and you can still tell the difference...mostly.  O0

Something tells me that Walmart Super Center off of Route 70 is the party place to be for the late night singles crowd.

My money is on the Winn Dixie
Insert witty comment here.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

JH Called it, it's the Wal-Mart. There's a Chili's next door and we all like to sit out in our pick-up trucks on a Friday night with a beer and beef jerky and laugh at all the 'fancy' folks paying too much for a steak. Then we climb the fence and go fishing in the retention pond, clothing optional.  :bd:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Sir Slash on June 18, 2019, 12:24:19 PM
JH Called it, it's the Wal-Mart. There's a Chili's next door and we all like to sit out in our pick-up trucks on a Friday night with a beer and beef jerky and laugh at all the 'fancy' folks paying too much for a steak. Then we climb the fence and go fishing in the retention pond, clothing optional.  :bd:

:2funny:
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

mikeck

Arcadia, Desoto County, where men are men and women are women and you can still tell the difference...mostly.  O0

Not too far north of me. I'm with the fancy folk in Collier
"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

WYBaugh

I haven't made it down to your area yet.  Been around on 75 but not inland...need to see that part of FL!