Main Menu

It

Started by mirth, March 30, 2017, 06:24:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

BanzaiCat

Jessica Chastain annoys me, and I'm not sure why.

mirth

She's a damn good actress.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

BanzaiCat

Mmmmmm...well...she was kind of wooden and dull in Jurassic Park, but I get that was probably the character.

She was pretty good in that Black Mirror episode, but maybe it's the social media obsession aspect that annoys me. I just rewatched that episode and it was pretty good.

mirth

Quote from: BanzaiCat on February 20, 2018, 06:01:25 PM
Mmmmmm...well...she was kind of wooden and dull in Jurassic Park, but I get that was probably the character.

That wasn't Jessica Chastain :P

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bryce_Dallas_Howard

mirth

Quote from: BanzaiCat on February 20, 2018, 06:01:25 PM
She was pretty good in that Black Mirror episode, but maybe it's the social media obsession aspect that annoys me. I just rewatched that episode and it was pretty good.

Also not Jessica Chastain

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5497778/

BanzaiCat

Well damn. I did a quick search on her for the Black Mirror episode and she came up. That's weird.

mirth

She was very good in Zero Dark Thirty (Jessica Chastain that is).

JudgeDredd

Quote from: BanzaiCat on February 20, 2018, 06:12:32 PM
Well damn. I did a quick search on her for the Black Mirror episode and she came up. That's weird.
I'll forgive you BC because DAMN she looks like Jessica Chastain - and I also thought that was her in Jurassic World  :idiot2:
Alba gu' brath

Huw the Poo

She was excellent in Mama and particularly The Martian, I thought.

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Steelgrave

^^^ That just ain't right, LOL   ;D ;D ;D

Sir Slash

:DD   :DD   :DD
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

mirth