Groghead Game Donation Thread

Started by republic, September 05, 2013, 06:20:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KyzBP

Grand Ages: Medieval
ZEFPN-EHWIL-N8INQ

Please let everyone know if you take this.

KyzBP

Crowntakers.
4T9DL-EIH97-R928L

Super fun little time waster.

Again, please post if you take this key.

Shelldrake

Steam key for Age of Wonders III - expires in 5 days

WM6IW-LFCZQ-IW6BV

Please post when you claim it.
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

Shelldrake

Quote from: KyzBP on May 11, 2019, 05:48:37 AM
Crowntakers.
4T9DL-EIH97-R928L

Super fun little time waster.

Again, please post if you take this key.

Key claimed - thanks! Looks like a great lunchtime diversion.
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

steve58

Quote from: KyzBP on May 11, 2019, 05:46:51 AM
ZEFPN-EHWIL-N8INQ

Taken, thanks KyzBP!

Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

steve58

Quote from: Shelldrake on May 11, 2019, 07:14:03 AM
Steam key for Age of Wonders III - expires in 5 days

WM6IW-LFCZQ-IW6BV

Please post when you claim it.

...another AOW III key.

X32HL-IELXH-ADQGD
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

KyzBP

Quote from: steve58 on May 11, 2019, 08:45:29 AM
Quote from: KyzBP on May 11, 2019, 05:46:51 AM
ZEFPN-EHWIL-N8INQ

Taken, thanks KyzBP!

:bd:

Tpek

Not an actual game but I do have a 35% off coupon for the Matrix/Slitherine store (I got it for the 8th anniversary).
It will expire in about a month, and since I doubt I'll get to use it by then I'd rather give it away.

airboy

I decided that even in retirement that I'm not going to play (or replay) a raft of Paradox titles I've accumulated.  Any/all of these are free to anyone willing to pay the cost of:
a] Mailing them
or
b] Taking physical possession at 2020 Origins; 2019 MACE or 2020 MACE West  if I make it there.

I'll mail either the disk or even the entire box with documentation if so desired.

Here are the titles. 
Europa Univerallis III
Galactic Civilizations 1
Victoria
Europa Universallis II

Six Individual Disks from Strategy Six Pack
Crown of the North
Europa Universallis 2 (yes, a 2nd copy!)
Hearts of Iron 1
Europa Universalis 2 - Asia Chapters
Victoria  (yes, a 2nd copy!)
Two Thrones

If interested, let me know what you want and PM me with your mailing address.  If you want just a disk - that to can be done.

Huw the Poo

TXCommoner

1775: Rebellion - H9E5R-7F30H-6I3ZD
1812: The Invasion of Canada - VLG5Y-0Y935-VNCY8
Assault on Arnhem - 69AP4-77IR2-47MCD
Nuts!: The Battle of the Bulge - ZZYGB-3L00C-5V4JY

Jarhead0331

Quote from: TXCommoner on July 10, 2019, 12:57:58 PM
1775: Rebellion - H9E5R-7F30H-6I3ZD
1812: The Invasion of Canada - VLG5Y-0Y935-VNCY8
Assault on Arnhem - 69AP4-77IR2-47MCD
Nuts!: The Battle of the Bulge - ZZYGB-3L00C-5V4JY

Wow! He enters with gifts. Welcome to the forum. I grabbed your Nuts!  :crazy2: O0
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

TXCommoner

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on July 10, 2019, 01:16:43 PM
Wow! He enters with gifts. Welcome to the forum. I grabbed your Nuts!  :crazy2: O0

Hah! Glad you were able to make use of my Nuts!  :D

steve58

I took 1775 RebellionMuch thanks!  :hug: