For those about to FRIDAY (We salute you)!

Started by FlickJax, May 17, 2019, 05:37:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moreb

I quit visiting RPS some time ago. The last thing I want while enjoying my hobby is some partisan lecture from the publication and the chorus of hypocrites virtue signaling in their echo chamber comment section. 

It looks like this:

>:(  O:-)>:( :o :idiot2: O:-) :knuppel2: L:-) >:( O:-) :knuppel2: :tickedoff: >:D >:( O:-) :knuppel2: >:(    >    :-X
When dongles fly? - mirth

MetalDog

Quote from: Gusington on May 17, 2019, 09:19:05 AM
Loving AssCreed Odyssey and I have never even been that interested in ancient Greece...it's literally opened up a brand new world for me.

I read Bulfinch's Mythology over and over again as a kid.  The Illiad and The Odyssey, too.  Odysseus' story is one of the great ones of all time.  I have admired the ancient Greeks ever since.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Gusington

I was never too heavily in to Greek mythology or history but the new AssCreed has changed that and I have been reading a lot of ancient Greek and Hellenistic history over the last few weeks while playing. Athens, Sparta, Corinth, triremes, sieges, single combats...oh my 👍

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

I ran into a old  friend the other day. Baldur's Gate 2: Shadows of Amn on Steam for $5 and I just had to go back and try one more time to get past Bhaal's minions. I'm just a sucker for AD&D.  :dreamer:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

'The butts of evil await my bootprint!' HA

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd