Main Menu

Alien: Isolation

Started by Jarhead0331, October 06, 2014, 03:48:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: JudgeDredd on October 18, 2014, 06:52:45 AM
Damn GR - I know you were being helpful, but I just noticed as well as getting Alien:Isolation for £20 but I can also get F1:2014 for £22!

See, great deal...two for the price of one:)  Tell us how both of them play this weekend:)

JudgeDredd

lol - oh ye of little faith.

The force is strong with this one  :P

I just realised that website links to others - that I'm not entirely sure of...the kind of places you use PayPal and then change your password!
Alba gu' brath

undercovergeek

Quote from: JudgeDredd on October 18, 2014, 07:30:35 AM
lol - oh ye of little faith.

The force is strong with this one  :P

seriously?

im going shopping in 30 mins, when i get back theres going to be a 'guys this game is AWESOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMME' post from you  :P

oh and i bought F1 too and.......... and.............. and.........

JudgeDredd

"I'm going shopping in 30 minutes"

lmao

Whoooppppaaaaa  :P
Alba gu' brath

undercovergeek

someones got to feed me!

JudgeDredd

Though I will admit to creating an account on that website.

F1 2014 did make it into my shopping cart - but - I did realise if I do buy it, I won't play 2013 which means stopping the only career I've ever taken past 5 races!

So that's out

Then I was looking at Alien:Isolation and I'm bemused by all the options (including Worldwide and EU options)

So I've not purchased anything at the moment   O:-)
Alba gu' brath

Grim.Reaper

Go with worldwide, pretty much means playable from any country.  Made a number of purchases and have never had a single issue with them but you gotta do what makes you feel comfortable.  Using PayPal is a good option since they never get your credentials or payment details.

JudgeDredd

OMG

guys this game is AWESOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMME

:P
Alba gu' brath

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

undercovergeek

JudgeDredd

um.....yeah.

£23 was a good enough reduction for me.

I have held out on F1 2014 though because I don't want to abandon my current F1 2013 season - and I've never really gone past a half dozen races in a game.

So F1 2014 is on hold...but Alien:Isolation - after watching the movie this morning - I couldn't resist at that price

Besides UCG me auld buddy - you were expecting - I could'nae let ye doon, eh?
Alba gu' brath

undercovergeek

lol, you know i just take the piss - fair play to you - play it when the family has gone to bed with the lights out!

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: JudgeDredd on October 18, 2014, 10:47:38 AM
um.....yeah.

£23 was a good enough reduction for me.

I have held out on F1 2014 though because I don't want to abandon my current F1 2013 season - and I've never really gone past a half dozen races in a game.

So F1 2014 is on hold...but Alien:Isolation - after watching the movie this morning - I couldn't resist at that price

Besides UCG me auld buddy - you were expecting - I could'nae let ye doon, eh?

Glad I could enable you:)

JudgeDredd

lol - thx GR  ???

The missus came in the room earlier saying dinner was ready! Man - I jumped back in my chair and almost fell over. I had the lights off and my headphones on!  :'(
Alba gu' brath

JasonPratt

^^ Once she figures that out, she'll be messing with you like you're a nervous cat, just for the giggles...  :D
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!