Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

undercovergeek

I had you down as first splurger

Jarhead0331

Quote from: undercovergeek on October 06, 2014, 04:11:46 PM
I had you down as first splurger

It would be a no brainer if there were Colonial Marines in it. But the lack of combat action has me on the fence.  The only reason I'm even interested is because I love the IP, setting and technology.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Silent Disapproval Robot

I would as I like horror games but the devs won't answer my question as to whether or not it's possible to re-bind the key controls.  I'll hold off until I find out if I can or not.

Gusington

Lack of combat has me bummed too.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

SirAndrewD

I've pre-ordered. 

Already got my game day gear on...

"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

undercovergeek

SirAndrewD

Quote from: undercovergeek on October 06, 2014, 05:00:13 PM
youre Magnum??

holy crap!

Can't be.  I don't see a Ferrari in my garage.   :(
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

undercovergeek

booooo, i dont suppose theres a camp man in a handle bar moustache called Higgins nearby? dobermans?

Silent Disapproval Robot

Quote from: SirAndrewD on October 06, 2014, 04:56:46 PM
I've pre-ordered. 

Sweet!

Could you do me a favour and check to see if it's possible to re-map the control keys to the number pad when you get a chance? 

Thanks Magnum!

SirAndrewD

Quote from: undercovergeek on October 06, 2014, 05:09:34 PM
booooo, i dont suppose theres a camp man in a handle bar moustache called Higgins nearby? dobermans?

Now that I have. 

Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on October 06, 2014, 05:13:33 PM
Quote from: SirAndrewD on October 06, 2014, 04:56:46 PM
I've pre-ordered. 

Sweet!

Could you do me a favour and check to see if it's possible to re-map the control keys to the number pad when you get a chance? 

Thanks Magnum!

Sure thing TC.

Silent Disapproval Robot

Sadly my physique, my hairline, and my attire put me firmly in the Higgins camp.

SirAndrewD

Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on October 06, 2014, 05:19:05 PM
Sadly my physique, my hairline, and my attire put me firmly in the Higgins camp.

You get a gander at my hairline and I'm pretty well the same.  There's a reason I like hats.

undercovergeek

Andrew and SDR rocking the forums -

SirAndrewD

Did someone say Aliens: Colonial Marines?