Where is the party, we have hit 1000 GH Members!

Started by Grim.Reaper, September 16, 2015, 05:19:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grim.Reaper

If the site stats are accurate, I see we hit 1,000 GH forum members today with the addition of "Render"....where is all the celebrations:)  Seems like a great milestone!

Sir Slash

Hot Damn! That is good news. Now, are we ready to take-over the world?  :knuppel2:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Steelgrave

300 of those are banned Slaak puppets

Sweet! Who's buying the beer!?!?!?   8)

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Grim.Reaper on September 16, 2015, 05:19:40 PM
If the site stats are accurate, I see we hit 1,000 GH forum members today with the addition of "Render"....where is all the celebrations:)  Seems like a great milestone!

uh... YOU were in charge of the party.  So where is it?!
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bob48

Whilst this is, indeed, joyous news - I was just wondering how many of this host are actually active.

Just sayin'
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Martok

Quote from: bob48 on September 17, 2015, 10:33:00 AM
Whilst this is, indeed, joyous news - I was just wondering how many of this host are actually active.

Just sayin'
Dear gods I need to go to bed.  I read those last two words as "sexually active".  (Yes, really.)  And then I thought of mirth & Star.  The rest was all downhill.  (Well, okay -- *more* downhill.) 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

bayonetbrant

So the 1000 members doesn't include the folks we banned for misbehavior.  The actual 1000th user was Marko1231. 
With IronX registering today, we're at 1001 active members in good standing.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Staggerwing

'The' IronX? The one who modded HPS Squad Battles into completely different games?
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

Is it THE IronX as 'Wing asks? I hope so.

The party is in my pants, as always.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

I will be attending the party from outside of Gus' pants. But I'll still drink his beer.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.