Main Menu

Backyard Wargaming

Started by Windigo, June 15, 2012, 02:22:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windigo

I saw this photo and had a guffaw... then I figured RL would give us opportunities to do similar.

Your w/e assignment is to make one yourself.

My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

TheCommandTent

That is hilarious!

Now you've got me thinking of one for the mice in the attic.
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

Toonces

I can't believe how funny that is!
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Windigo

TheCommandTent

Quote from: Windigo on June 16, 2012, 12:01:50 AM
Some guys go to great lengths

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIbkLjjlMV8

That was crazy funny.  I'm not a cat person so I enjoyed that.
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

mirth

The cat video was hilarious!
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Windigo

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Con

We had a poopacabra incident where a phantom animal was coming into our yard and leaving mystery scat which our poochie then would promptly roll in

We had a long look at different poop identification (it truly is amazing and disgusting what you can find for info on the internets).  The culprits were finally ID'd as the neighbours free range serial killing cats.

So we bought this off Amazon
http://www.contech-inc.com/products/scarecrow/

Now I wake to the beautiful sounds of the sprinkler going off followed by the always pleasurable thud of a wet moggy hitting the ground after it has just completed a backward somersault (and stuck the landing)

Con