Grogheads Fantasy Football 2014 Season

Started by Bison, July 14, 2014, 08:31:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bison

Your yankee math is fucked up.  I still had some Cowgirls scoring this evening. :P

MetalDog

Sorry, man.  Hadn't looked at it since yesterday.  They had me PROJECTED to win by 80.  I only won by 40 ;D
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

MetalDog

How'd that Pro League matchup work out for you Bison?

Steelgrave

Quote from: MetalDog on November 03, 2014, 07:03:43 AM
How'd that Pro League matchup work out for you Bison?

We should rename them the Pro League and the REALLY Pro League, considering that the talent pool is divided by more players in the "rookie" league and therefore requires more skill to win...and of course there are no real rookies as most of the same people play in both   8)

Marty Ward

After Big Ben scored 50 last week you would think I would be smart enough to start him this week but noooooooooo I'm just a moron!
If it looks like chicken, tastes like chicken, and feels like chicken but Chuck Norris says its beef, then it's beef.

If women had apostrophes instead of periods they would be even more possessive!

Steelgrave

Quote from: Marty Ward on November 03, 2014, 01:44:45 PM
After Big Ben scored 50 last week you would think I would be smart enough to start him this week but noooooooooo I'm just a moron!

I'm pretty sure not one of us expected Big Ben to score the way he has the last two weeks. Which means the week you start him he will flop. The Gods of Fantasy Football are cruel and petty.

Marty Ward

Quote from: Steelgrave on November 03, 2014, 02:36:32 PM
Quote from: Marty Ward on November 03, 2014, 01:44:45 PM

I'm pretty sure not one of us expected Big Ben to score the way he has the last two weeks. Which means the week you start him he will flop. The Gods of Fantasy Football are cruel and petty.

As a Ravens fan that is my hope!  ;D
If it looks like chicken, tastes like chicken, and feels like chicken but Chuck Norris says its beef, then it's beef.

Marty Ward

Damn I suck this season. I won by just 1.5 points in the Rookie league against a team starting 2 players on bye and one player who scored 0 points. I should give him the win on principal!

Marty Ward

Man I really suck ass. This week I'm losing by 17 points to Wild E's Coyotes and he only played 5 players. I have one player left, who if there is a god with a sense of humor will score 16 points.

Can we start a Handicapped league next year? I'll go undefeated!

Steelgrave

Holy Crap! Had a tight game going this week with Dawg until his Buffalo defense put 32 on me! Damn!

Well, my consolation prize is I started the Bills defense in the rookie league. One league I'm playoff bound, the other league cellar bound. That's life.

Bison

The league playoffs start this week.  Good luck to all who made the brackets.

MetalDog

That would be me.  In BOTH leagues.  How'd that work out for you there, Bison old buddy?  Oh...and good luck to all of my opponents.

Steelgrave

I'm in first place in one league, fifth in the other. The funny thing is that my fifth place team has been stronger the last few games, while my first place team is stumbling towards the finish line. The playoffs could certainly be interesting, that's for sure.

Bison

Quote from: MetalDog on December 02, 2014, 07:36:08 PM
That would be me.  In BOTH leagues.  How'd that work out for you there, Bison old buddy?  Oh...and good luck to all of my opponents.

I don't judge a guy with the propensity it go BOTH ways.   Its just not my thing.

Marty Ward

Quote from: Bison on December 02, 2014, 09:55:27 AM
The league playoffs start this week.  Good luck to all who made the brackets.

My team is representing the NFC South!