Grogheads Fantasy Football 2014 Season

Started by Bison, July 14, 2014, 08:31:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bison

Huh.  Well that seems to be a...uh...problem.  Blame the assistant commish!  He's not keeping tabs on me.

Bison

Crisis averted.  The league was reset, but I honestly should have kept the draft.  I had a pretty kick ass team.

Steelgrave

Bison

Reminder that only 3 players are allowed to be keepers.  A few of you all have more than 3 keepers.  Don't make be consult a magic 8 ball to figure out which ones you really, really, really want.

Bison

I've extended keeper selections open through 18 AUG.  So next week I'll validate keepers for each team, consult the magic 8 ball, set up the draft with last years winner having the choicest draft slots in each round.

Thanks.

Steelgrave

Winner gets to pick first? Or you're pulling our weiners?

KyzBP

Quote from: Bison on August 14, 2014, 07:49:21 PM
Crisis averted.  The league was reset, but I honestly should have kept the draft.  I had a pretty kick ass team.

:)

BanzaiCat

So...we're still doing a live draft in the Pro league...but if you set the keeper deadline to August 18, does that mean the draft is set for a different day than the 17th?

I know I said I have nothing going on that day, but as my wife reminded me, that happens to be my birthday, so I have no idea if I'll be around or not for that. Even if I am, I may forget, and log in the next day to see a team full of Jets and Bills.  :tickedoff:

Bison

I'm firing my entire team.  They're like Nick Saban and throw in the towel when the going gets tough.

MetalDog

Haters will hate.  Go find your own coach to take you to three National Championships.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Bison

Championships!  Championships!  We play to win the games!

MetalDog

Like I said, three National Championships, Herm.

Bison

This actually was about my tanking baseball team.  My football team is awesome.

MetalDog

How come I got guys on my Pro Team?  I thought that was Live Draft?

Steelgrave

Quote from: MetalDog on August 16, 2014, 02:59:26 PM
How come I got guys on my Pro Team?  I thought that was Live Draft?

I think it reset to last years roster after the live draft that wasn't got reset.