[finished] Beliwyr Grogs (Dominions 5)

Started by Yskonyn, October 13, 2019, 03:45:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ajidica

As far as communication where a log is important goes, presumably we can do messages on this forum. Also, I'm good with messages on Steam. Same username and avatar there as I have here.

solops

How do you add someone as a Steam contact, Ajidica?
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly. - Winston Churchill
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin

W8taminute

Our game seems to be developing nicely.  The lines are slowly being drawn.   O0
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Yskonyn

Lines have been drawn alright!

Let it be known to all that Caelum is at war with Ermor.  :arr:
Let it also be known that Caelum is well aware of the pact between Ermor and Vanheim. Vanheim would do well to let go of the foolish pact with the humans.
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

solops

Official Notice from the Office of the Undersecretary for Public Notices: Please excuse any spelling errors in the in-game text communications as the text messaging system there vacuums the big one. Having to re-type the entire message to correct an early, unnoticed typo exceeds our race's patience rating.
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly. - Winston Churchill
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin

W8taminute

^I know what you mean!  LOL

Vanheim will stay neutral in the current conflict between Caelum and Ermor.  Meanwhile our forces have respected the border agreement with Agartha. 
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Yskonyn

Heads up, I've put autohosting on hold for a bit due to work.
It'll give me a day or so to sort my turn.
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

W8taminute

No worries Ysk and thanks for the status update. 

Yskonyn

I staled afterall due to us getting stuck somewhere at work.  :-[
Took a look at my turn now and it looks like it was a very bad moment to stale. Alas, such is life. We can't roll backl due to corruption risk.

W8taminute

That is unfortunate and sorry to hear that Ysk.  Would increasing the turn timer to 3 or more days help?  I think you currently have it set to 2 days iirc.

solops

Yeah, I could stand to wait a bit longer once in a while. It's better than seeing someone get messed up over a turn deadline.

Yskonyn

Yeah well, this was my own doing. Things just heated up at work and I forgot about setting the timer correctly in time. We're good.
Having that said; if anyone wants to increase the turn timer, be sure to let me know.

Yskonyn

I am afraid I will have to invoke some delay once again.
This weekend we have people staying over so I probably wont have time to play.

Ajidica

As this game is moving slower than we had intended, I want to let everyone know that I will be gone with no access to my computer from November 21 through November 30.

(I had sort of hoped the war with Caelum would have knocked me out early so I could go AI without much loss for the game, but it seems the war is not going to be one-sided.)

Yskonyn

Thanks for the heads up.
I expect normal intervals again from monday onwards on my end.