Tabletop Wargaming News & Announcements

Started by bayonetbrant, July 29, 2014, 08:15:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bison

Quote from: mirth on May 29, 2017, 08:30:16 PM
Quote from: Beck TBP on May 29, 2017, 08:24:41 PM
Quote from: Bison on May 29, 2017, 08:08:03 PM
Well that's the issue I have.  I'm not familiar with your company or its games, so I wouldn't even know where to begin with the questions.  :(

Are you familiar with (Mark Walker's) Flying Pig Games? 

Some of us are...

You hush!  The adults are having a civil conversation here!

Bison

Quote from: Beck TBP on May 29, 2017, 08:24:41 PM
Well that's the issue I have.  I'm not familiar with your company or its games, so I wouldn't even know where to begin with the questions.  :(

Are you familiar with (Mark Walker's) Flying Pig Games?

I am familiar with some of Mark's work.  I'll look at the site more.  I noticed that some of the games have youtube videos linked.

mirth

Quote from: Beck TBP on May 29, 2017, 08:42:16 PM
Quote from: mirth on May 29, 2017, 08:37:01 PM
Melt Barthheart's brain and then we'll talk.
I just secured a dogsitter for Origins.  That will free me up for potential brain melting, but I'm not sure that this is the best marketing plan.

Brain melting is the best marketing plan. Always start with the Canucks.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bayonetbrant

le sigh....
http://grogheads.com/?p=13578
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Bison

Quote from: bayonetbrant on May 29, 2017, 08:47:28 PM

le sigh....
http://grogheads.com/?p=13578

That was so almost last year. 

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Bison

Quote from: bayonetbrant on May 29, 2017, 08:48:21 PM
Quote from: mirth on May 29, 2017, 08:46:24 PMAlways start with the Canucks.

the real ones or the fake ones?

Watch out or they start lobbing king's French English words at you.

Beck TBP

Those brilliant folks at Tiny Battle Publishing have released yet another fantastic new game.  Titled Rifles in the Ardennes, it's a solitaire game set in the European theatre of WW2, designed by Gottardo Zancani.  This is the most fun game I've played in a while.  Much better than Cats.  You'll want to play it again and again.  Please order several copies so my children can eat next month.  Thank you for your support.

Click on this link to order your copy today ------>  https://tinybattlepublishing.com/products/rifles-in-the-ardennes

Staggerwing

I ordered! I ordered! Please don't fry my brain! Please!

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Beck TBP

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Beck TBP

bbmike

I might order, but I must be certain that the cat, as well as the children, will eat next month.  ^-^
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Beck TBP

Quote from: bbmike on October 23, 2017, 06:23:23 PM
I might order, but I must be certain that the cat, as well as the children, will eat next month.  ^-^

But as we like to say in the Darwin household, "It's not real money.  It's GAME money!"

(Now, perhaps, you understand why the Cap'n and I are perpetually broke)

mirth