More Pix For A Laugh

Started by bayonetbrant, January 16, 2013, 05:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bison

Barthheart

undercovergeek

TheCommandTent

"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Centurion40

Quote from: undercovergeek on April 25, 2013, 07:35:14 AM
Quote from: Bison on April 25, 2013, 05:37:27 AM

i got pulse, and then thought,  no, wait...............

LOL!  Me too, being a Pink Floyd fan and all.
Any time is a good time for pie.

Centurion40

undercovergeek

Quote from: Centurion40 on April 25, 2013, 08:28:47 AM
Quote from: undercovergeek on April 25, 2013, 07:35:14 AM
Quote from: Bison on April 25, 2013, 05:37:27 AM

i got pulse, and then thought,  no, wait...............

LOL!  Me too, being a Pink Floyd fan and all.

im more of a heartbeat fan but i see where youre coming from

Barthheart

Centurion40

Correction: Atlantic Canadians!   ;)

Seriously though, Keith's isn't a big seller on The Rock, so why the cartoonist included Newfoundland eludes me.

LongBlade

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Centurion40 on April 25, 2013, 08:29:37 AM
For Canadians:

I always thought it was Habs in Quebec, Leafs everywhere else, unless you're within a 10-mile radius of a city with a different team.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Centurion40

Might have been true 20-30 years ago.  That being said, there are pockets of Leafs fans everywhere... with smaller pockets of Habs fans everywhere.

Here in the Alexander Keith's India Pale Ale, green colored region, I would say that the hockey fans fall into 4 camps, as supporters of the: Leafs, Habs, Penguins (thanks to Sidney Crosby), or Bruins.  The 2 biggest cadres are Leafs and Habs supporters (in that order, IMHO), followed by Penguins and Bruins- in that order.

Playoffs tend to alter that alignment, depending upon how well any given team performs.

Bison

I like watching the Leafs when Doug Gilmour was captain.

Windigo

Quote from: bayonetbrant on April 25, 2013, 09:25:32 AM
Quote from: Centurion40 on April 25, 2013, 08:29:37 AM
For Canadians:

I always thought it was Habs in Quebec, Leafs everywhere else, unless you're within a 10-mile radius of a city with a different team.

*slap*
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.