More Pix For A Laugh

Started by bayonetbrant, January 16, 2013, 05:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LongBlade

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Ubercat

He's in the wrong army! Stormtroopers aren't rebels!
"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labelled a radical 50 years ago, a liberal 25 years ago, and a racist today."

- Thomas Sowell

Windigo

Quote from: bayonetbrant on April 06, 2013, 11:24:14 AM
Quote from: MetalDog on April 06, 2013, 08:07:02 AMI dunno, Brant.  Can you trace your family back to a minor French noble from the 17th Century?

Our whole family tracks back to the Languedoc region of France, but I don't know if any of them were noble or not.  However, we were also among the French Canadians that were kicked out by the Brits in the 1760s and headed out for Louisiana.

edit: I mentioned this before!  man, y'all don't read anything I write, do you :P

You're legit mon amis
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

Quote from: Ubercat on April 08, 2013, 12:20:51 PM
He's in the wrong army! Stormtroopers aren't rebels!

He's infiltrated their ranks. Vader will be along shortly to Force choke the Secesh.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Steelgrave

Quote from: LongBlade on April 08, 2013, 11:30:30 AM
Quote from: mirth on April 08, 2013, 11:21:59 AM

Ha!

That was unexpected.

Just imagine....a single Stormtrooper could have changed the outcome of the war!!!

Wait, wait....screw that. Have you ever seen a Stormtrooper hit anything with his blaster? Yeah, woulda made no difference at all.

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bob48

I shall have it framed, and hang it up on the wall behind my 'puter. Then, when I look at it, and see the reference to vegetables, I shall think of thee :-))
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

bayonetbrant

I have no doubt that I deserved that...  but it was still kinda mean! ;)

bob48

'Clip those corners'

bayonetbrant

bob48

Can't stop - must go for a leek.

'Clip those corners'

Barthheart

bayonetbrant

^^  I think that 90% of the time, we get here what we're supposed to get, not the shouting match.

bayonetbrant