More Pix For A Laugh

Started by bayonetbrant, January 16, 2013, 05:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Longdan on February 23, 2013, 11:36:31 PMScorpions are worse.  You just can't imagine them minding their own business.

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Martok

^  I admit, I do have to laugh every time I see that one. 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

MetalDog

With one exception, the scorpions I've seen were pretty small.  They do look nightmarish though.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Barthheart

Quote from: MetalDog on February 24, 2013, 01:35:25 PM
With one exception, the scorpions I've seen were pretty small.  They do look nightmarish though.

It's the small ones that will kill you! I've seen large black ones, about the size of a small mouse, and have been told that their sting is about like a bee sting.
I've also seen tiny sand coloured ones and been told that you will die in ten minutes if stung without an EpiPen handy.
Also the venom is the same cehmical make up as a bee sting so if yer alergic to bees them watch out!

They are by far the ugliest creatures on the face of the Earth.... completely evil.

Longdan

Their motives are as pure as anybody else's.  They just want to eat and f*ck and have big things stay out of their way.
digni enim sunt interdicunt

LongBlade

Quote from: Longdan on February 24, 2013, 04:21:40 PM
Their motives are as pure as anybody else's.  They just want to eat and f*ck and have big things stay out of their way.

Weird. There's no discussion of gaming in there anywhere. No wonder you're so strange.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Longdan

You try and play games with your stinger.  Everything dies.
digni enim sunt interdicunt

Barthheart

Barthheart

Martok

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

bayonetbrant

bayonetbrant

Barthheart

My parents were definatley more like the second panel....  :P