More Pix For A Laugh

Started by bayonetbrant, January 16, 2013, 05:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Longdan

Kritstin Stewart always looks like she is gonna puke.
I guess some guys are used to that in women.
digni enim sunt interdicunt

Steelgrave

Quote from: MetalDog on February 20, 2013, 07:25:00 PM
Quote from: Steelgrave on February 20, 2013, 02:32:21 PM
Quote from: Martok on February 20, 2013, 12:12:05 PM
Quote from: bayonetbrant on February 19, 2013, 05:10:15 PM

Okay, I'm waaaaaaaaaaaay creeped out by this one.

So my being a little turned on is somehow....inappropriate? Juuuuussssttt kidding!!!

Said by the guy who thinks that Kristen Stewart is hot.

Low blow, Dawg, low blow. But sadly accurate.

Longdan

Quote from: bayonetbrant on February 19, 2013, 05:10:15 PM

Where is that shining star of Stockholm Syndrome, Belle?  And why is Courtney Kardashian so skinny?

MetalDog

I didn't want to go there, Steelie, but, Kristin Stewart?!?!?  REALLY?!?!?!  The new "On the Road" film with her in it will satisfy a few...urges...I would imagine.  It's not released yet, but, wait for it...it's coming ;)
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Staggerwing

^Is the screenplay a fusion of On the Road and Heartbeat by Carolyn Cassady?

AFA Kristin Stewart goes, just google her name along with On the Road and a 'modifier' or two, then check 'images' and you will be in for quite the spoiler...

Nah... you guys would never give in to such trivial temptation, now would you?
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

MetalDog

^Not sure, Stagger.  I've read the first, but never heard of the second.  Although, with that last name, I am sure she is connected to Neal.

AFA Kristin Stewart goes, did you really do that?  Do I have to try to bring you AND Steelie to your senses?  Didn't Seinfeld teach us about "bad naked"?!?!

Bison

Longdan

In the On The Road movie she has her boobies out.

Hey!! Put that thing down!!!

Staggerwing

Quote from: MetalDog on February 20, 2013, 08:53:00 PM
^Not sure, Stagger.  I've read the first, but never heard of the second.  Although, with that last name, I am sure she is connected to Neal.

AFA Kristin Stewart goes, did you really do that?  Do I have to try to bring you AND Steelie to your senses?  Didn't Seinfeld teach us about "bad naked"?!?!

TBT, I know very little Seinfeldology. 'Bad Naked'? Not being familiar with the reference I'd say more like 'Underwhelming Naked'. My discovery of said film shots was actually serendipitous since I was following the Jack Kerouak movie lead and I usually surf in 'unsafe' mode. 'S more fun that way...

On second thought I'll coin a new word and say what I encountered was 'sub-erotic'. That way it sounds like less of a value judgment.

Quote from: Longdan on February 20, 2013, 09:03:43 PM
In the On The Road movie she has her boobies out.

Hey!! Put that thing down!!!

'D  Somebody grab away Abner's jug a Screetch again?
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

MetalDog

I'm sorry to say that anyone other than Kristin Stewart has seen that much of Kristin Stewart.

I looked for the bad naked reference on YouTube and couldn't find it.  Basically, Jerry is dating a hot chick who likes to be nude as often as she can.  Jerry finds this great until she performs an action that shows her straining to complete the task.  Jerry describes the scene to George and they decide that there is good naked, that which you got naked for in the first place, and bad naked, which makes the nakedness repugnant.

Bison

Bison

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

MetalDog

Is that somewhere in Maryland?

Steelgrave

Quote from: MetalDog on February 20, 2013, 08:53:00 PM

You're so mean  8) I can't help it. I swear, it's her turned down mouth, for some reason that has always been a turn on for me. God knows, it's not her body or her acting. Heh, I could take her and Rachael Ray and have the best of both worlds...but that's an entirely different thread.