Previous topic - Next topic

Barthheart

Barthheart

Longdan

Quote from: Barthheart on January 22, 2013, 09:18:03 AM

Tiger's Dad told him "Son, concentrate on golf and f*ck everything else."
digni enim sunt interdicunt

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Longdan on January 22, 2013, 11:53:56 AMTiger's Dad told him "Son, concentrate on golf and f*ck everything else."

fortunately, my current can of diet dr pepper is empty, or I'd be sending you the bill for a new laptop at the office.

that was f'n' hilarious
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Barthheart

Barthheart

Barthheart

Should be posted on the front door to this place...... :P

bayonetbrant

but only to "wear" them - not to, y'know...  actually wear them

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Barthheart

Quote from: bayonetbrant on January 22, 2013, 01:42:31 PM
but only to "wear" them - not to, y'know...  actually wear them

Yeah saw that too.... sooo... you only have to say yer wearing them.....

Windigo

Quote from: Barthheart on January 22, 2013, 01:16:19 PM
Should be posted on the front door to this place...... :P

This is Gussy-poo?

My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

Longdan

They make great hats if you have big ears.
digni enim sunt interdicunt

MetalDog

Quote from: TheCommandTent on January 22, 2013, 08:45:37 AM

I'm one of the nicest people you'll meet for twenty three hours of the day.  But that hour after I wake up is mine and you will deserve what you get if you cross me :P
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

besilarius

Outstanding!
Wish I could have done that to a certain sergeant who loved tormenting us during training.
"Most gods throw dice, but Fate plays chess, and you don't find out until too late that he's been playing with two queens all along".  Terry Pratchett.

During filming of Airplane, Leslie Nielsen used a whoopee cushion to keep the cast off-balance. Hays said that Nielsen "played that thing like a maestro"

Tallulah Bankhead: "I'll come and make love to you at five o'clock. If I'm late, start without me."

"When all other trusts fail, turn to Flashman." — Abraham Lincoln.

"I have enjoyed very warm relations with my two husbands."
"With your eyes closed?"
"That helped."  Lauren Bacall

Master Chiefs are sneaky, dastardly, and snarky miscreants who thrive on the tears of Ensigns and belly dancers.   Admiral Gerry Bogan.

bayonetbrant

Barthheart