Star Wars: Armada - new capital ships

Started by Silent Disapproval Robot, February 08, 2018, 03:04:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silent Disapproval Robot

Two new ships were released for Armada recently.  You've Admiral Radus's MC75 cruiser Profundity from Rogue One and Grand Admiral Thrawn's Chimera ISD from the Zahn novels and Rebels TV series.  The Chimera also comes with two Mandalorian fighter squadrons. 

Very nicely crafted minis with some very interesting abilities and upgrade options.   Looking forward to getting them on the table in the next couple of weeks.

Profundity

Chimera

Silent Disapproval Robot

I pre-ordered this beast when it was first announced.  Kinda wishing I hadn't as I've not managed to get Armada on the table in a long, long time.  Oh well, at least I can use it to bludgeon intruders if nothing else.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Ubercat

My grandfather used to say "Holy doodle-eyed Moses!"
"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labelled a radical 50 years ago, a liberal 25 years ago, and a racist today."

- Thomas Sowell

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd