The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-budd-

Is the bundle all individual keys? I have a few already.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

BanzaiCat

Quote from: -budd- on February 21, 2018, 11:19:36 AM
Is the bundle all individual keys? I have a few already.

Yep. When you buy it, they'll either send you an email or you can activate it by clicking a button. Either way will send you to a page where you can redeem your individual keys for Steam, and you can just copy-paste them in.

Greybriar

You know, it's pretty sad when a person buys games simply because they are such bargains. I have nearly purchased a number of PC games myself because of the unbelievably low priced offers. So far I have resisted the temptation. :-\
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

bbmike

Quote from: Greybriar on February 21, 2018, 02:38:47 PM
You know, it's pretty sad when a person buys games simply because they are such bargains. I have nearly purchased a number of PC games myself because of the unbelievably low priced offers. So far I have resisted the temptation. :-\

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bbmike

^Thank Landru, I needed that!  :notworthy:
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

-Clifford D. Simak

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

bbmike

Ok, now you're just being mean.  :buck2:
-Sherlock Holmes

-The Doctor

-Clifford D. Simak

mirth

Gusington

Domina, Roman gladiator management + fighting game made famous by our own UCG, now on sale at Steam for 3.39! Purchasing when I get home.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Huw the Poo

Quote from: Gusington on February 26, 2018, 02:41:32 PM
Domina, Roman gladiator management + fighting game made famous by our own UCG, now on sale at Steam for 3.39! Purchasing when I get home.

Link

Toonces

Quote from: Gusington on February 26, 2018, 02:41:32 PM

The first time I read this I thought you said, "made by our own UCG."  I was going to say, I didn't know UCG is a game programmer!  LOL.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Gusington

He is many things but AFAIK gaming design maestro is not one.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

Just fired it up to check it out and it really does feel like a game ucg actually made himself, just from poking around the options screen. I mean that in the best possible way.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

JasonPratt

I know! -- it was kind of hard sometimes to figure out when UGeek was riffing on the game, or when the game was riffing on itself. That was amazing:coolsmiley:
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!